Ranger Fun: Part 2

Disclaimer: I do not own Power Rangers

Disclaimer: I do not own Power Rangers. Only my OCs.

Chapter 8: Ranger Fun: Part 2

Previously:

"I'll be back." They watched as Kim walked over to her group, handing her daughter over to Mark, and talked with Tommy and Jason. They looked back at them for a moment, nodded their heads and walked back over with her. "So, we discussed it and we think you should invite Carmen here, today. Like, now."

"Really?" Carlos looked excited.

"Look, man." Tommy patted him on the shoulder, "If you two have talked about marriage and she pretty much has things figured out, then it's time you catch up."

"He's right. She's got it under control, but you're the one hesitating because you're worried about her life here. I'm pretty sure she would kick your butt if she knew why you were hesitating." Wes smiled innocently, "Take their advice. Invite her down. If it goes well, ask her. You know she's going to say yes. Then you can start planning your future together."

Carlos paused for a moment before nodding, "I'll be right back."

Jason chuckled, "Ranger love."

"Is there anything better?" Kim smiled, looking content, "And it's always good to add a new member to our family."

1-2-3-4-5

Zoey looked over from the platform to see Cole chasing Alyssa, laughing. When he finally caught her, she squealed in happiness and hugged him around the neck. She sigh for a moment before smirking.

"What's that look for?" Jenna asked, climbing up the later, "Who are you staring at?" She followed her friend's nod and smiled, "He's changed. You can tell. Something's different."

"Yeah, it is." Zoey nudged her, "It'll make being around him more bearable. I think I'll take the time to talk to him later. Clear the air."

"Does that mean we have to stop picking on him?" Jenna pouted.

"Absolutely not." They laughed as they watched Andy come flying down the second zipline, landing on his stomach on the water trampoline in the middle of the lake. "Ouch!"

"That had to hurt." Laughing too hard, Raina fell off the platform, pulling Dustin down with her. "Uh oh." They raced over to check on them. "Are you two okay?"

They came up out of the water, still laughing, "We're good." They climbed back up to see Zoey pointing to land, "What's up?" They looked over and noticed that they were being waved in by Tommy, "I guess lunch is ready."

1-2-3-4-5

"All right." Jason stood up, getting everyone's attention. "While everyone's finishing up eating, we have a few things to discuss."