Rhodey finds out (part 2)

"Hey honey bear, come on in, I don't want you to guard the door for me, Jarvis does that perfectly fine, also weren't you out on some secret mission or something, so what's with the surprise visit, hm?" Tony questioned raising his brows.

Rhodey coming back to his senses stares intently at his best friend, letting out a tired sigh and rubbing his temples before sighing again and entering the kitchen to get himself a drink before he unceremoniously plops down on the couch with an exasperated expression, "Tony why is there a baby in your house"
Tony sitting beside him plays with his tab while casually answering "oh, you mean Peter he's my son"

Rhodey nodding along takes another sip before promptly choking when he actually understands what his good brother said "Excuse me ..??? Did you just say your son? What the.. no wait how the hell did that happen?
Tony smirking at his reaction lightly says"Honey bear you don't need me to talk to you about how babies are made do you?" Rhodey smacks him on his shoulders " you know that's not what I asked, since when do you have a kid tones, why didn't you tell me, what exactly happened?"
Tony sighed before stating that it's a long story
"Well I've got time Tony".

(Long story cut short, Tony always knew something was wrong with obi when after his parents funeral he saw him going to a culb and partying so he had been wary of him and never mentioned he had a serious relationship with Mary then she got pregnant and died during birth but before she died she made Tony promise that he'll not tell about Peter to anyone until he trusts them with his life, she also stated that obi was planning for something and asked him to be safe hence apart from him, Jarvis and now Rhodey no one else knew about Peter)
"So that's what happened" Tony stated.
Rhodey pats Tony on his shoulder in a comforting manner
"Well seems like I'm an uncle now, so don't you hide him from me anymore tones, I'm not letting you do this all by yourself"

"uncle.?"

"Come on Tony, I've been with you for like 17yrs , you don't really expect me to not be your kids uncle right? Also don't worry my lips are sealed, now get me to see my nephew"

Tony looks at Rhodey for a minute ' thanks Honey bear' Rhodey gives him a side hug and follows him to Tony's room where Peter was asleep. Looking at the baby asleep slightly snuffling Rhodey lightly smiles when he sees the parental love in Tony's eyes, placing his hand on Tony's shoulder he looks at him "you're a good father Tony"

Well that's the end of this chapter, sorry for the long wait.