Kind Of Love: Pragma

(6) KIND OF LOVE: PRAGMA

"I, Choi Seungcheol, take you, Yoon Jeonghan, to be my life long spouse. I will support, honor and cherish you through all the circumstances we may face, and I will never stop celebrating our love" Seungcheol said habang hawak hawak ang kamay ng kanyang sinisinta.

"Today, I, Yoon Jeonghan, take you, Choi Seungcheol, to be my life long spouse. I promise to uphold the individuality and equality of our spirits, to share your joys and sorrows, to care for you in times of sickness and to love you no matter what happens in our lives." Panata naman ni Jeonghan sa kanyang minamahal.

"Today, I commit myself to you." Sabay nilang bigkas.

On that day, they exchanged vows they feel their love for each other...But everything fell apart after 5 years of being married.

No more I love you's.

Sweet late night talks turn into arguments.

Noo'y natutulog nang magkatabi, ngayo'y nagigising na wala ng katabi.

Feeling pains instead of butterflies.

Noo'y masasarap na pagkain ang almusal, ngayo'y laging pagtatalo ang umagahan.

"Why are you still staying with me, if you already fell out of love?" Jeonghan suddenly asked Seungcheol who just got home from work. Exhausted, he ignored him. "Don't ignore me and answer my question, you can just file a divorce!" he raised his voice out of rage.

"Stop it, Jeonghan, I'm tired." Seungcheol responded as he placed his things on the table next to him.

"Bakit, akala mo ba hindi ako napapagod? Seungcheol pagod na ako! The love between us was long gone." He walks towards him as he spit our words. "Hindi mo na ako ma-" natigil sya sa pagsasalita nang bigla syang hinalikan ni Seungcheol.

"Ang ingay mo." Tinanggal nya ang pagkahalik at nagsimulang bihisan ang sarili. "I have already committed myself to you in front of people and also to God, there's no way, I'll let you go." He hugged Jeonghan tightly. "Akala ko nawala na yung pagmamahal ko sayo, pero mali ako, I can't erase my love for you Jeonghan, I am sorry..." Naiyak sya.

Gulat sa kanyang narinig, naramdaman ni Jeonghan ang pagpatak ng kanyang mga luha. Bumilis ang tibok ng kanyang puso, bagay na matagal nya nang hindi naramdaman. Ibinaon nya ang kanya mukha sa dibdib ng kanyang minamahal, "S-Seungcheol..."

"Let's stop ourselves from falling out of love again..." He then leaned back and they shared a deep, passionate kiss for a few seconds. "I love you..." he whispered.

"I love you too..."

END.