IT WORKS!!!

After about 3 more months of testing baymax. (It almost autocorrected to batman lol) the day of the 74th test came along. "This is tadashi Hamada and y/n l/m and this is the 74th test of our robotics project" said tadashi as you sat down at the computer working on servos for tadashis little brother. "Hello. I am Baymax. Your personal health care companion." Said baymax. You looked over at the white fat robot in shock then looked over at tadashi. "It works... IT WORKS!!! OH THIS IS AMAZING YOU WORK!!! *kisses screen* ok ok big moment. Scan me...." Said tadashi as you just Sat there in shock. "Your neurotransmitter levels are rising. This indicates that you are happy." "I am I really am! Wait till my brother sees you. That's all for now I am satisfied with my care..." *cue music from bh6 when hiro saw tadashi on baymax* tadashi looked over at you with a very loving grin. "Y/n there's something I need to tell you..." 'This is it... Is he going to confess his love for me?!?' I thought. "Yes tadashi??" You asked. "Baymax wouldn't have been possible without you. So. Thank you y/n. And there's one more thing." Tadashi said as he came over to you and pressed his lips onto yours. The kiss was passionate and heated. just the way you imagined it. "I love you y/n. And I don't ever want to lose you."

Tadashi loves you?!? DAWWWW!!!! I'm working on the next chapter after I publish this. But it will not be released till tomorrow if you are reading this on Monday April 13th. If not then. It's probably published.