Chapter 11

Elena's pov:
"We're here!!" Mack excitedly said.
"Nooo really?" Stace sarcastically said. We got out of the car and made our way into the mall.
"Which store do you wanna go in first?" I asked.

"Aeropostale!" Mack said. Stace then hit her arm but not hard.
"What?" She asked confused.
"Look! It's a group of cute boys walking towards us!" She said,

which made Ross and i slightly laugh.
"Elena, Ross! Guys! We'll be back in a few minutes or so" they said then walked over to the group of cute guys ,I playfully rolled my eyes.

"So where do you wanna go babe?" Ross asked as he intertwined his fingers with mines.

"Let's go to Aeropostale, since we already planned it before 2 people ran off" I said slightly laughing.
"Okay" Ross replied, I could tell he didn't want to be here.

"Ross is there any place you want to go to here? You know before we go to Aeropostale?" I asked him.
"Yeah, let's go to the food court" he chuckled and I nodded.

"Yess I love food!" I said excitedly which caused Ross to laugh.
"Your so cute" he said while smiling which made me smile
•••
"Where is Aeropostale?" Ross asked.
"Right there" I said while laughing and pointed to the store right in front of us that said 'Aeropostale'

"...right. I knew that" he said.
"Yup, you definitely knew that Ross" I sarcastically answered and he slightly laughed. We walked into the store and I went towards the sweatshirts because I love sweatshirts lol.

"Why am I here again?" Ross asked me.
"Well because you love spending time with your awesome girlfriend" I smirked and he chuckled.
"Can't argue with that" he said.

"Hey I'll be over there if you need me" he said and I nodded and continued looking at sweatshirts. Someone tapped my shoulder and it was a boy that looked my age with green eyes I couldn't lie but he was attractive but not as attractive as Ross ...my Rossy.

"Hey" he said.
"Hi" I replied awkwardly.
"I'm Luke, by the way" he said with a smile and held out his hand for me to shake.

"I'm Elena" I said and shook his hand.
"Now tell me, why is there a pretty girl like you all alone in the mall?" He asked with a smirk.

"Oh me? I'm not alone here 2 of my friends left me for a group of cute boys but will be back any minute or so and my boyfriend is right there" I replied. I turned around and pointed at Ross.

"Oh cool. Anyways wanna go out?" He asked.
"Were you even listening to me? I said my boyfriend is right there!" I said. I felt a presence behind and wrap their arms arounds around my waist.

"Is everything alright?" Ross asked.
"Yeah everything's fine" I said clearly annoyed, I turned around and kissed Ross fully on the lips. I pulled back and turned around to see Luke looking completely irritated.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
Woah it looks like Luke is gonna cause a lot of drama :o
Luke is played by Chris Collins. I love Chris Collins lol he's how i picture Luke anywayss the gif is in the media thingy.
Hope you guys liked this chapter, love yaa