2

Qian and Jun were sitting in a room in a complete mess after long evening gatherings with classmates.

"What are you thinking about?"  Kun's voice trembles slightly.

"I don't like this Ten." Xiao spoke with slight irritation.

Qian tried to strain himself and remember who exactly Dejun was talking about, but it wasn't necessary because only by the expression on his face could you see the dislike for the guy. Kun rarely went into the details of his friend's life, he preferred complete freedom of action.

"What exactly is it that you don't like so much?"

"He doesn't look like someone you can rely on. He's kind of weird, secretive. Hendery likes him, even very much, but damn..." Jun leans back in his chair.

"Come on, let your friend decide for himself." Kun knows perfectly well how Xiao treats Kunhang. He didn't like it. Dejun became irritated, tense. "Better go to sleep, I don't want you to get hurt by the head teacher."

Even if he falls asleep, bad thoughts will certainly come to him in a dream. Just falling asleep with these thoughts, he feels like a traitor who did not help a friend in trouble. The trouble that Dejun himself imagined.

Hendery is standing on the road. Next to him is empty, absolutely no one. It's raining on the asphalt. I can't make out anything. Xiao is standing on the sidewalk. Safe. Hair, clothes, they were both soaked to the skin. Dejun doesn't feel anything. The body is like cotton wool, about to fall. The heart is worried. Why is Kunhang standing on the road?

Why is it raining? What in general did they forget on the God-forsaken street?

Wong takes a step forward. His mouth opens in a deafening scream. He's crying. It seems that he is being torn to pieces.

"Why?"  Hendery's voice is very quiet, but Xiao manages to read his lips. He'll be hysterical.

"Why what? What are you doing? Come here, get out of the way." Xiao screams, it seems to him that he is about to tear his ligaments.

Jun breaks down, but only then realizes that he is running on the spot. In a second, he hears a mixture of sounds. He sees a foreign car in the distance. And then crying. But now he's crying.

The legs begin to move. Time seems to slow down. Xiao doesn't remember when he managed to get on his knees next to Wong. A terrible picture.

His hands are covered in blood like all of Kunhang's belongings. He's still breathing. Barely, but breathing.

"Why didn't you tell me? He broke me, why didn't you tell me?!" Hendery screams choking.

Dejun jumped up in a cold sweat. His hands were shaking. Kun did not wake up, this is a common thing, it is difficult to wake him up. Cautiously going into the bathroom, Xiao washed his face, but it did not relieve the tension. It was hard to get the thoughts out of his head.