Love marks

Whaaa what is there to do? Gorou shook his head lightly. It had been a hot day in Inazuma city, where he had been put for a couple months . The crowds pushed past as usual, popping in and out of shops and retailers day in and day out. He walked through a small passage way to see a small orange cat in a box. He had visited this cat often, usually when he was bored or had finished his day working as a general. It was hard to believe such a pure, kind hearted dog had been promoted to general of Watatsumi Island. He gently scuffed up the nape of the cat, the kitty jumped onto his lap and he chuckled. They were both swinging their tails in fluffy embrace. After a couple seconds a long shadow appeared behind Gorou, looming over him through the slit of light that had reached through the alley. His ears perked up, he had gone into defence mode. The shadow appearing larger and larger, he held the cat tightly. Tap tap sounded the footsteps drawing closer and closer. The cat suddenly jumped out of his arms and sprung over his leg, prancing towards the shadow. Gorou turned around to see the shadow of a tall, broad shouldered and horned giant. The giant knelt down and gestured for the cat. Gorou could finally make out the large person before him. Jagged, long white hair, large shoulders and large pecs, sharp horns and bright red eyes. It was him, Arataki Itto. His ears lowered and his gaze moved around his fit body, closely examining. So this is the infamous Gang leader, huh? Itto stood up abruptly, cradling the cat in his large arms.
"So what, are you this cats dad or something?" Itto smirked. Gorou instantly perked up his ears, his face pure red. " I'm a dog! Not a cat, cant you see?" Gorou turned around, showing off his long bushy tail. Ittos eyes widened. He stepped closer to get a better look. "Is that real?! Your tail of course." He questioned. He spread out his hand, about to touch the tail out of curiousity. "Woah, watch your hands!" Gorou jumped, quickly moving out of arms reach. Itto stepped back, nervously stuttering, "Oh! oh im sorry!" He placed down the cat and looked down to the floor. Gorou looked him up and down. "So what are you doing here, Sir Arataki Itto?" Gorou suspiciously asked. Itto looked up, " You know my name?!" Gorou stopped. He looked Itto straight in the eyes. "How could i not know? Your infamous in Inazuma City."

They walked to a travelling Dango milk stall. The evening sunlight lighting up the city. "So general, what's your name?" Itto asked, akwardly shuffling forward. "Gorou. General Gorou." He replied. He sipped on his dango milk, taking off the lid and drinking it. Itto was now out of the dark alley and could see Gorou better now. He had muscles yet he had yet such a frail figure. Gorou had finished his milk, small drops of milk on the side of his face. Itto noticed and raised his hand. He gently wiped off the milk from Gorous mouth and stepped back, completely unaware of what hes done. Gorous face flushed red. "W-woah man! Please watch where you touch!" They both paused. Realising what Gorous just said he turned his face away in embarrassment. Itto coughed, trying to hide his pink cheeks. They walked around the city, chatting about themselves, occasionally getting stares from the people acquainted to Itto. It had gotten darker and less people were out but still the streets were lively. Itto glanced at the sky. "Hey uh.. wanna get a drink? Wait are you even old enou-" , before Itto could finish that sentence Gorou yelled in embarrassment, "Yes! I'm probably older then you!" Gorous tail flapped in frustration. Itto chuckled, "Okay okay lets go."

They soon sat down at a widely known tavern in Inazuma and had their drinks. Although Gorou couldn't handle his drinks very well, he knew better then anyone else how to manage that. They talked for hours, realising they have a lot in common, from being different species to the cat they both visited often. "I didn't realise you and Sunny where so close!" Itto exclaimed to Gorou. Gorou sipped the last drop of sake left in his glass and sat it down. "Who's sunny?" He asked drowsily as he ordered another glass. Itto replied, "The cat! He seems to like you ". Gorou sipped on his new glass, "Oh hes called Sunny? Who names a cat Sunny? We met a few months ago now hes been the one to accompany me when i finish work." He sat his glass down. Itto felt attacked as he had named the cat Sunny. They chugged down their drinks together unaware of the time or how much they've drank. It had etched past midnight and they had opened up so much to each other. Both drunk, they laughed everything off. Has he always looked this fluffy? Itto wondered. His hand moving up towards his hair, then pausing, realising it might make Gorou uncomfortable. Gorou slowly looked up to Ittos eyes, then down across his shoulders, arms, chest and his gaze moving down. "Hey uh.. I've noticed, these red marks...what are they?" , Gorou sub consciously asked, "May I?..".
Gorous hand lifted into the air, reaching across. "Huh? Oh these marks? They-", Itto was cut off as Gorous hand had placed on his cheek, his soft hands tracing the red markings slowly, Itto shocked, now had realised that Gorou was really about to feel him up. Itto took off his jacket. The straps still intact across Ittos body. Gorous hand grazed softly over his cheek and down his neck, Gorou getting closer, his eyes fixated on the markings. Itto could feel Gorous hot breath against his neck, and the soft touch of his fingers sliding down. The choker in the way, Gorou decided to tug at it, trying to move it out of the way. Itto grabbed his pants, gripping tightly at his own legs, trying not to make it obvious that he was really enjoying this. Gorou slid his fingers down around the shoulders and down his arm. He felt Ittos large muscles and moved on to the other markings. These markings went across his torso. Gorou obviously drunk, had no intention of stopping. He had been curious about the Oni markings the whole time they were together. Gorou gently traced the red markings that went down his Chest. His fingers caressed the line slowly, twirling around Ittos huge chest and getting frustrated at the straps that had covered a quarter of his chest and nipples. He moved the strap up, exposing Ittos large and pink nipples. Wow he thought at the sight of his perfect chest.

Meanwhile Gorou caressed his chest, Ittos face was flushed red, biting his bottom lip in restraint. Does he realise what hes doing?? Itto thought, suppressing the urge to make a sound. This is so hot. He covered his mouth with one hand, Gorou moving down to the side of his underarm, where the marks continued, "woah these marks are so beautiful, i wonder where they stop?" He questioned, caressing down the side of Ittos stomach, he knelt down and observed the markings, his face at Ittos stomach and his hands wrapped around him, feeling gently around. He's so gentle but he doesn't realise what state I'm in now. Itto thought. As Gorou got lower, Itto could feel Gorous breath at his lower abs. They both paused. Itto now trembling at Gorous touch, suppressing the sounds that could erupt any second, his face was now hot and red. Gorou still drunk, was now even more curious. "Hey uh... *hiccup* your pants... are in the way." He fumbled at the belt, desperately trying to remove this thing covering Ittos beautiful marks. Itto flinched, Gorou was now dangerously close to his cock,and on his knees he was unbuckling the belt. They were still in the tavern and any walking by person would suspect something much different. Despite being in the far corner, it was late at night and they were about to close up. Itto picked up Gorou from his knees back up to his feet. Gorou stumbled, too drunk to stand or walk properly. That was too close sighed Itto in relief. It would of been dangerous if Gorou had been sober, he obviously would of noticed by now the rock hard bulge in his pants. He put his jacket back on quickly and helped Gorou up to his feet. "Come on theyre closing up we should go." Gorou stumbled but they made their way out of the tavern onto the cool moonlit streets. "Why did we stop? Where are we going now? *hiccup*" he fumbled his words but Itto was barely holding his composure. He picked up the wobbly Gorou and slumped him over his shoulder. "Wait what are you doing?! This is too embarrassing!!!" Gorou whined while upside down.
Gorou eventually fell asleep as they walked through the busy city streets. The walking helped clear his mind and calm down the raging boner he had down there. Itto forgot to ask where Gorou lived apart from the fact hes originally from Watatsumi island. He saw an open motel in the distance and walked over, carrying a passed out Gorou on his shoulder. He booked the night there with the left over mora he had in his pocket. They walked down to their room and opened the door. It was a small room, with a bathroom and a large bed in the middle. Itto had forgotten to request 2 small beds while booking. What the hell do i do now? He slumped Gorou onto the bed and stepped back, looking at the sound asleep general in front of him. He then put Gorou to bed, putting him beneath the covers. It was quiet and Itto couldn't stop thinking about what could of happened if he hadn't of stopped himself. He crashed onto the bed beside Gorou, relieved and still frustrated about how they couldn't do more, yet it was the right thing to do. He was black out drunk after all. "Ill make sure he feels what i felt after edging me on like that. " Itto put a few pillows in between them so Itto couldn't accidentally crush Gorou in their sleep. I wont let him off that easy. He'll have to finish what he started after all.

End of part One :)
If you guys want a part two please tell me!! Thank you so much for reading :D
ps sorry for the rough drawing '-'