Moonbright City Part 1.

"It's a very bright day outside, shin and cass just finished school for today and they decided to meet at the front of the school."

"Hey Cass, how's school today? it's sure very hot outside- do you wanna stay inside or?." Shin said.

"School's boring per usual, I had a daily exam but it was pretty easy for me and if I'm being honest, I rather wait outside even though it's very hot today, I just wanna get some fresh air you know, and how about you? How's school today?." Cass said.

"Meh, it's pretty boring too, but I can't stop thinking about our adventure last night, it's very exciting. Do you think we could go back to the other world and meet aspen again? I wonder on how he's doing, I kinda miss him, I even drew him at class today." shin said.

"Mhm, I can't stop thinking about it too, I wanna go to the park and go to his world again. Hey, maybe we could go to the other world tonight? you don't have any homework right?." Cass said.

"Nope I don't have any, we could go to the park right now and wait until midnight at probably around 2:30 am to be precise, I bring some beverages and snacks so don't worry about starving, I'm just soooo excited to meet him again, if I told everyone about it, no one would even believe me- so I just stay silent." Shin said.

"Hehe yeah, I did tell my friends and showed them my ring to them, I think they believe me-." Cass said.

"Aww, well then, let's go to the park shall we?." Shin said.

"Of course, I've been waiting for this!" Cass said.

"They decided to walk to the park together while talking about some stuff together."

"Huft- y'know cass, I really wish we were at the same class together, I bet it's gonna be way more fun." Shin said.

"Yeah I know right? We could sit together at class and just talk about random stuff, maybe we could ask the principal to do that, but I think he won't let us-." Cass said.

"Of course he won't, our principal is kindaaaa.. not fun- I'm not trying to talk bad about him but if I'm being honest, he is a very boring person, even my chemistry teacher agrees with me! I think we deserve a better principal you know." shin said.

"can't agree more with you, he is not a very talkative person and he is just very plain in general-." Cass said.

"Hey, isn't it weird that aspen is like a nature creature but he lives in a tent? you know like for example a creature that lives in a forest and stuff like aspen right? I expect him to live on some sort of a cool tree." shin said

"Hmm yeah.. I've always wondered that too, maybe he'll make one when he has the family he deserved." Cass said.

"They've finally arrived at the park, they sat near the lake and set up a little picnic."

"Oh wow, it's 4:30 PM already? time does fly huh? So anyways, what're we gonna do while we wait until 2 AM? we could draw some stuff, talk about random stuff like we usually do or maybe we could get some rest, I could set up an alarm on my phone if you want, it's actually up to you though." shin said.

"Well.. I'm feeling a little bit tired so maybe we could get some rest and store some energy for our next adventure, what do you think? but I think I'm gonna sleep later, I still wanna talk with you for a while." Cass said.

"Oh sure! so I have a question for you cass, I've watched you play the piano countless times and I wonder on how you could play the piano so effortlessly, isn't it hard to remember on what keys you press?." shin said.

"Aww that's sweet of you shin, and to be honest, playing the piano is way easier than you think, I could teach you how to play if you want!." Cass said.

"Yeah sure why not! I've always wondered how it feels to play the piano but I guess i didn't have the motivation to actually learn it." shin said.

"I bet your gonna like it, i promise, especially when you could play one of your favorite songs, im gonna play one of my favorites song on the piano tomorrow if you dont mind." cass said.

"Of course i wanna see you play your favorite song! Im very excited to see you play it, i bet its gonna be great!." shin said.

"They kept talking for hours and hours until they eventually fell asleep on the park together. they already slept for hours, until both of them are awake by the sound of the alarm from shin's phone."

"Cass wake up! look at the lake, its glowing again! are you ready for our next adventure and meet aspen?." shin said excitedly despite he just woke up.

"They immediately ran to the lake and see what's underneath before jumping down, they were surprised on what they see, it was a different world, way more different than the last one. They stare at each other's eyes in confusion. It seems like a very futuristic city with people and robots roaming around, they asked one and another whether to jump in or not, they both agreed and they decided to jumped down.

"To Be Continued.."