The Phone Call

Amber's Pov: a few days have passed and I've been exploring Amsterdam since it's a beautiful place and to be honest i forgot about Andy who gave me his number, i feel bad maybe I should drop him a phone call and speak to him.

- later that evening -

Andy's Pov: I hear my phone ringing while I'm playing my guitar on the tour bus I'm really bored I mean I love singing don't get me wrong but Amber still hasn't phoned me maybe she just isn't interested in me i mean I haven't found love in forever, maybe no one wants me anymore. I pick up the phone call and I'm shocked to hear ambers voice maybe I was wrong.

"Hey Andy I'm so sorry I forgot to call or text, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing great thanks" I say sarcastically

"O... oh is something wrong? You can talk to me"

"Thank you I appreciate that I guess I'm just getting bored here now looking forward to heading home tomorrow to see my mum, it's the first break I've gotten in forever"

"Aww that's sweet I bet she's missed you, you're going home tomorrow already?" I say disappointed

"Yes I am unfortunately but I'm free to meet this evening for a meal before I go back if you'd like?"

"I'd love that thanks Andy"

"No worries beautiful" I say sweetly

- the conversation ends and it turns 8:30pm later that day and they meet up at a nice restaurant -

Amber's Pov: I walk in and look around for Andy as he had made us a reservation to come to this place since it's popular no wonder though it's so beautiful in here it looks like a palace or something I'm shocked, I eventually find him and before I could sit down he pulls a chair out for me, good sign of a gentleman.

"Thanks Andy, you're really cute"

"Says you" I say and give her a smile and push her chair in for her once she's sat down

I sit down and start reading the menu

"I'm thinking of getting a pasta amber, what are you getting? I mean we could share one"

"Yeah let's do it why not"

- the meal arrives and they both start to eat -

"This sounds cringey a little but I am a romantic when it comes to it, would you like to do that thing out of the movie where we share a piece of pasta and lean in to eat it?" I say laughing while looking at amber

"Yeah sure" I say giggling

I lean in to Andy to eat it and we end up kissing

"Wow that felt good" I say smiling at her

"Yes it did, this pasta is really nice"

"so let's get to know eachother a little better"

"Yeah so you already know my name is amber and I have a dog I live in an apartment in london and I'm a model and Instagram influencer"

"I can see why you're a model and I think I recognise you off social media, so as you know my name already of course and I'm in a band which you also know but I was also in another group called overload like 10 years ago"

"Wow! Wait X factor right? I recognise you"

"Yep that's me, aww we know eachother in reality that's a sign of soulmates don't you think?"

"I mean it's only our first date but you never know I'm a bit sad that you're going home tomorrow, I mean I'd like to come with you but I don't want to invite myself and plus I'd only be going back to my apartment on my own anyway"

"Sure I mean you can come along with me back home to my mothers house, she's really sweet and down to earth I think you'd both really get along" I say finishing the pasta

"I literally had 2 mouthfuls you've finished already oh my god" I laugh

"Oops sorry I'll order you something else" I say embarrassed

"No no it's fine we'll just get a dessert and I'll probably have had enough then"

"Okay let's share a brownie then"

- they finish the meal and get up and hug eachother outside after the date -

"I really enjoyed that date" i say smiling at him

"Me too you're a lovely girl, I'm so thankful that we met here" I say and hold her cheek with my hand softly

I look into his eyes smiling and lean in for another kiss i just can't resist him he's gorgeous

I also lean in and kiss her holding the side of her neck and smile "meet me tomorrow at the airport and we'll head back home together yeah?"

"Yeah of course see you there andy... sorry what's your surname?"

"Fowler, Andy fowler"

"Fovvs would be a nice nickname for you"

"I never even thought of that, that's super cute thanks for that. See you tomorrow darling enjoy your sleep"

Amber's Pov: I left after the kiss and our conversation and I arrived back at my hotel and felt so happy I've finally found someone who I really think loves me, I genuinely think I've fallen for him we've only been on one date but I feel as if I've known him my whole entire life, surely that's love... right?