chapter 7

A few days later Diavolo was looking over the information Satan and the others found while Satan was resting.having to be kept an eye on so he would actually rest and not run off.

and right now today Simeon I was on the phone face timing Lucifer. While laughing.

Lucifer : why are you laughing?"

Simeon : heh... well Satan has been stubborn about wearing celestial realm clothing so for the past few weeks he's stood in his same clothes. And it's getting bad and irritating Michael. Right now he's chasing him around the castle.

I have this bucket of soap and water he gave to me and others to throw at Satan if he runs by. He's like a cat running from a bath"

Lucifer : ..... good luck with th-

Simeon : hear they come look!"

Suddenly Simeon flip the camera and Satan ran by yelling.

Satan : YOU CAN'T HIT ME YOUR NOT MY DAD!"

Michael then ran by and stop and yelling seeming annoying and soking wet.

Michael : I'M NOT GOING TO HIT YOU!"

Satan : THAT'S WHAT HE SAID!"

Michael : JUST CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES THEY ARE FILTHY!"

Satan : NO!"

Michael : YOUR BEING CHILDISH SATAN!!"

Satan: AND YOUR A SOCIALLY AWKWARD LOSER! NOBODY LIKES YOU OLD MAN!"

Michael : STOP DISRESPECTING ME!"

Satan : THEN GIVE ME A REASON TO RESPECT YOU! WAIT THERE IS NONE!"

Michael : "SATAN!"

Satan : "MICHELLE!"

Michael : "THAT'S NOT MY NAME!!!!"

As Michael walked off Simeon started laughing again.

Simeon : he's really trying to push Michael's buttons. I do wonder how much longer he can handle Satan"

Lucifer : is Satan doing ok?"

Simeon : yes besides not resting like he's suppose to. Everything fine down there?"

Lucifer : yeah it's going well"

Simeon : don't you find it strange how the two times Satan needed you. You showed up unintentionally?"

Lucifer : yes I guess that's strange"

Simeon : I think it's cute in a way"

Lucifer :....I do fear that there will be a time where he needs help and I won't be able to assist"

Simeon : I think he'll be alright. Anyway Michael has been nicer than I expected to Satan"

Lucifer : I would say that's good but given the suspicious I can't trust him "

Simeon : I understand"

Later in one room Michael and Satan were arguing and Satan still wasn't listening so MC asked.

MC : want me to help?"

Michael : yes!"

MC : got it"

MC then took a deep breath and yelled.

MC : SATAN SIT!"

Satan immediately sat down on the floor and looked extremely mad but then MC walked over and said.

MC : it's just water! It's not going to hurt you!... unless it's holy water would that hurt him?"

Satan : listen I'll cut a deal"

Michael : and what is that deal?"

Satan : I'll wear the clothes if you try on Devildom clothes and stay in it for a week.

Michael : absolute not!"

Satan : then I guess I-

MC : it's just clothes come on at least he's compromising?"

Michael : .....fine...."

Satan : now was that so hard?"

Michael : EXCUSE ME!?"

later Satan changed into celestial realm clothing and Michael put on Devildom clothes and both walked out to everyone.

Simeon : you both look adorable!"

Luke : you don't look that bad Michael?"

Michael : .....this is filthy"

Satan : eh I look fine"

Satan had his phone and was taking pictures of Michael to show everyone.

Michael : stop that!"

Satan : nope"

Michael : ...... anyway today we are going to work on something with you. It was suggested by Lucifer and I agree with it"

Satan : oh hell no!"

Luke : language!"

Satan : sorry...."

Michael : anyway he says your fighting skills are lacking so he wants me to train you to fight better in case of things repeating themselves. Which works out. I did plan on teaching you celestial combat anyway."

Simeon : .....you sure that's a good idea?"

Satan : is this another attempt to kill me?"

Michael : you need to stop with that"

Satan : I'm sure I could beat you in a fight"

Michael : oh I highly doubt that"

Satan : wanna bet?"

MC : Satan why are you like this?"

Simeon : I don't know if that's a great idea....."

Michael : let's do that. But first you need training to make it an almost fair fight"

Satan :sounds fun"

Simeon : Lucifer won't be happy...."

Satan : who cares I can do whatever I want.. and it's not like I'm going to lose"

Michael : don't  be to co-

Satan : and if I don't win and get hurt I could be petty and go cry to Lucifer"

Michael : .....you are so evil"

Satan : I cause problems on the daily it's what I'm good at"

MC : how many times have you tricked Lucifer with this trick?"

Satan : few times"