Chapter 8 ❤

Ashley's pov

So the next morning comes and i lay in my bed for about a half of hour and I get a text from rick. It says:

R-GoodMorning to the most Beautiful girl.

A-awww thanks Ricky you're too sweet.

R-you're always welcome. Soo how bout I take you out on this hot day.

A-(groan) ugggh I'm to Lazy to get out my comfortable bed.

R-come on now its 90° degrees outside I know you don't wanna sit in that hot house.

A-Fine, I guess I'll go.

R-Thats the spirit! Now I'll come pick you up at 10:30.

A-alright text you later.

(End of convo)

Ashley's POV

I went up stairs to find an outfit. I picked out some pink shorts and and white half shirt that has a pink and black heart on it.
I hop in the shower for almost an hour. Then once I was done I went to my room, dried off, and started to put my clothes on. I also put my black sandles on. I looked good!

I decided to put my hair in a bun because I didn't feel like dealing with it today and plus its to hot to let my hair down.

After all that I put light makeup on and then put lotion on and my perfume.. When I was done with that it was 10:22. I decided to text rick.

A-Hey I'm ready you can come get me now.

R-Alright almost there.

Ashley's POV

Once I waited for about 3 or 5 minutes I heard a honk outside. I got up and its rick. I got my keys phone and locked the door behind.