...Your next...

~Souls pov~
Me and Black Star were walking out of the nurses office, we were heading back towards are lockers to get out backpacks and head back towards the nurses office but then we ran into (Y/N) she was blushing a bright pinkish red. 'I wonder why (Y/N) is blushing did Kid tell her his secret? did Crona tell her his secret? Maybe she was still blushing from what me and Black Star said back in the library before she ran out of the library, "Whats up little miss blushes a lot?"I said in a cool voice. Black Star high fived me and I high fived him back, We smiled at each other, "I'm wear blush stupid!" (Y/N) said in a annoyed voice "How's are little girlfriend doing Soul and Black Star?" She said, She had her hand placed on her hip smirking from what she had said. Black Star smirked and I don't do or say anything not knowing what to say. "My golden goddess is doing fine thank you for asking! And what about your two boyfriends?"Black Star said smirking while he laugh. I felt angry at Black Star calling Savanah his golden goddess, 'i'm gonna kill him' I thought to myself. (Y/N) was blushing a bright red, Black Star was still laughing. (Y/N) slapped Black Star and walked away from us, I couldn't help but laugh. Black Star turned towards me, I covered my mouth to try to stop myself from laughing but it didn't work I fell down laughing.
~Black Stars pov~
(Y/N) had slapped me and then walked away and Soul started laughing at me, 'I swear on my golden goddess life that iI'll beat him to a pulp!' I thought to myself smirking a bit then making the smirk go away. The end of school bell rang and me and Soul grabbed out bags and closed out lockers then locked them and headed off to the nurses office.
~Your pov~
You ran to your locker as soon as you heard the end of school bell rang, you got there and you saw Crona at his locker (Btw his locker is right next to your locker) You took a deep breath in and let it out and walked over to your locker. Crona looked over to you when you got to your locker, "H-hi (Y/N)..."He said in a shy voice "Oh hi Crona! How are you?" You said to him as you gave him a heart warming smile. "Good what about you..." He said in a low voice "Good thanks for asking!"You said in a happy sounding voice that cheered him up a bit. "Bye (Y/N) it was nice talking to you see you tomorrow..."He said before walking to the nurses office.
~Medusa's pov~
It looks like it's time Savanah...I laugh evilly, I heard a knock on the door and saw (Y/N), she asked me if I knew were Crona was and I said I didn't know. It looks like I found someone to kill I smiled a bit then made the smile go away. (Y/N) nodded and then she left. "Your next (Y/N)..." I mumbled under my breath.