Sooo...if you guys saw this show...I'm just gonna skip um the beginning of ep 2(M/n's dream).

★𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖 - 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖 - 𝔽𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨★

__________________________

Safe House

M/n'a eyes shot open as he sat up gasping. He thought about what he just dreamed of. (lets..just say he was dreaming of Anzai)He then blushed madly at the thought of him. He covered his face not believing what happened in his dream. He looked over to see Tsukasa was still asleep, he sighed in relief.

At school

"Let's see now. How bout' Tsukasa?"Professor Ochiai said. Tsukasa's mind was somewhere else, staring at her book. "Tsukasa"Miwako called. "Tsukasa! Professor's calling you" M/n whisper yelled. "You alive there, Tsukasa?"Professor asked. "Huh? Oh![stands up]" "Feel free to stay in your seat. But would you read paragraph 3 for us, please? It's there on page 136" "Uh..yes of course. Medevil communes in Europe had sworn allegiances of mutual defense among humans–" she began as M/n began drifting into his own thoughts.

'It's been a month since Akimura disappeared. They're saying he left abroad to study in Canada. His arrest wasn't even on the news...was it because he's a vampire? And I haven't seen Anzai since the uh..incident. Did I have imagined the whole thing?'

[Flashback]

Anzai held M/n down with his hands on his legs as m/n tried to get him off. He did want to use his vampire strength bc he didn't want Anzai to know he was a vampire. He slides down some of m/n's jacket from his shoulder, ready to sink his fangs into his neck. He looked in M/n's eyes before exhaling and resting his on m/n's shoulder. "Uh! Hey..there's a syringe sticking out of your leg!" M/n told him, trying to get him up. "I know. I did it on purpose. I can't believe I had to use this on myself[breaths hard]Do my...do my eyes look normal again?" he asked looking into M/n's eyes. "Uh...yeah" 'He does look better. The dark circles are gone'

He looks away. "I um...I'm sorry about that. With the tongue and everything" he said, making m/n blush madly.

"NO NEED TO REMIND ME ABOUT ALL THE TONGUE, OKAY?!" M/n said hitting him. He covered himself. "I'm sorry! Hey, stop it! Stop!" and m/n did. "Anyway...so..your a vampire too?" m/n asked, making Anzai gasp a little and stare then look away. "Uh..." "I'm sorry..I didn't mean to.." "No, no..It's fine, really. Actually, I have genes from both, so I guess I'm a half-vampire"

"Half-vampire" "I was under the impression it would make my impulses weaker. [stands]But apparently not.*sighs* I held it all in with Akimura but.. I almost blew it[gets on balcony rail]Anyway, look on the bright side" he said. "Huh?" "There are plenty of other fish in the sea" he said looking back m/n before jumping off, leaving.

[Flashback end]

'Since then, me or Taira haven't seen Anzai at all[remembers flashes of his dream][blushes&groans then shakes it off]. Is it because he kissed me? Is that why..it's hard to forget him. But..i..That's not how real love is supposed to work...right?[flashes of Akimura]Akimura...I hope..I hope you're okay..i'll come find you..just wait..okay'

M/n finally reaches the apartment. *Puts his bag down and turns the light on* He saw that Tsukasa wasn't there. She must have been still getting groceries from the store. He then took off his jacket.'Come to think of it...Have I ever truly fallen in love with anyone before?[sits on his bed]To be honest...that basically was my first real kiss. I wonder where you are right now*looks at curtain*...Anzai*pulls it*' M/n gasped seeing Anzai staring right at him. Then Anzai got up quickly, looking away. "Sorry. I uh...didn't mean to scare you" he said casually. "A-Anzai what are you doing here? And why're you just sitting out there?" "I used the telephone pole. It was the best way for me to get to you" 'Telephone pole?!'m/n thought. "So, how've you been?"