💏

curly fry pov- I told white xan to calm down and he calmed down a bit i gave ehite van a smoichie and he ead gripoifng me reely hard i staryd bleedung. He let go realizing he gave me a scartch and it was bleeding. Bush kid ran away while i was making out with whute can.  White van picked me up and ran to his casita. He dropped me and i landed on the couch i hit my hip on the wood. white van got on top of me and got closer slowxtly. i started blushin realky bad to the point i closed my eyes and it happened he kissed me💏. i enjoyed it. he grabbed my wrist reely tight that i moanrfd on accident. White van realized what he was doing and let go of mu wrist. White van then stood up and apologized he told me he was sorry he didnt realize what he was doung. I got up then i started blushijg i tolf him he can do anythijg to mre. H Whute van then proceeded to twll me that he isnt gonna continue what hr was doing to me. i was upset for somereason😡. I sat back down on the couch he also sat next to me and got closer to the point he weas touching my hips "h h h h h h h h h h bh h g h". i starting blushin even more to the ooint i looked like a fuckinf tomato flavored curly fry. We started watxhing Justinf beever music videos. he was singing it his voice was so beautiful😍.