First day

Me , Arianna and destini walk in to the big Business room to see Nash ,camron,matthew😍 , shawn , jack j,jack g, Arron , taylor ,Hayes and cater. When we walk in the all stare at us. We kinda felt Awkward but then they all got up and hugged all three of us. When sitting there they ask us just some random question the whole time the are talking jack g is looking at Arianna . Jack j is looking at destini . Matthew is staring at me . We are blushing the whole time . By the end of the interview the guys say they have pretty much made up there mind but they had another group of girls so let's see them. So we are about to leave when this really pretty blonde say guys the boys asked u to stay . So we all sat down . Then the bitches walk out Kendra and Grace, my arch enemies Sam ,Arianna arch enemy.chelsea destini arch enemy. They walk out and give us a dirty look well I have a big mouth so I go bitch don't give us a dirty look. So they all turn a round and gives us. Dirty look again. So I stand up Arianna pulls on my sleeve to sit down and I'm like I'm not gonna risk my job over some thots. They turn a round and go what u call me. I was like I said "your a thot yes a thot Thottie your the type to go around and do stuff with anybody." Then the boys come out and I didn't know so she was like a least I'm not a fat ass ugly bitch like you . I got on her face and was like I could care less what u said. Then Kendra the bitch she is walks up to Matthew and kisses him . I run up to her and start hitting her when Matthew pulls me off and orders her to leave and everyone is staring at me . The Nash Brakes the silence well u guys got the job. I look down to see matts arms still around me !

I hope u guys like it it's my first one