001 the rebirth of alana campbell

chapter one

chapter one. the rebirth of alana campbell

ALANA CAMPBELL gasped for air, rising out of the cold shallow water

ALANA CAMPBELL gasped for air, rising out of the cold shallow water. She couldn't breathe, the water in her lungs created a burning feeling in her lungs. She felt her body was closing in on her, the same pain she felt on the night of the winter formal. Her eyes faded into a bright orange color, making the others around her freeze. Alana had never been supernatural—and what wolf's eyes turn orange?

"Guys I told you she was alive!" Elara pointed over to the blonde girl in the ocean, and they all started to run towards her. Stiles and Scott kneeled on the sides of her, holding her up for support. The raven-haired girl kneeled in front of Alana, checking to see if she was okay.

Alana began to fight for freedom out of their firm grasp, her body language becoming more hostile. Alana glanced around to see familiar faces. Stiles Stilinski, Scott Mccall, and Elara Anderson. She began to calm down, and her eyes faded back into the deep brown they normally were.

Her face softened, as she took glances at people she once knew as her friends. Her eyes stopped when she got to Elara Anderson, her best friend. "What's happening?" Her voice sounded raspy like if she said one more sentence her voice would break.

She examined herself, taking a closer look at all of the dirt built upon her body. She looked like a corpse—well she had just been dead. Her face was pale and looked completely drained of life.