Chapter 3

"The sound of horns"

They are here. Knew they'd come. Well didn't knew that they will come here that quickly. Thought it would take a month to prepare and analyse there opponent. That means if they are here already. They underestimated us.

Well such disgrace would need to be punished. I will send out the third most powerful subordinate I have.

Miles.

"Characters"

Another character thingy

Now is Miles aka the bland name
(Pronunciation: Me-less)

Miles
34 old years age
5,6 anoder toll boi

He specializes in his ability with gun aiming. Although he has his own abilities, he still prefer using weapons.

Some of his weapons include.

Attack rifle (SR-3 or super rifle)
Frag grenades (with enhanced explosions)
EMP bombs
A deagle
Plasma cannon (PR-3 or plasma rifle)

He also has a super soldier serum, (which does not have any Marvel relations) enhanced exo suit and built in bones.

He has abilities such as quick dodge, support rage, grenade duplication and his most powerful one the Crossfire.

Crossfire is an ability which summons a bunch of weapons on your back, mainly his primary weapon, and it stack up on how many he killed.

Grenade duplication causes any of his throwable items duplicate for up to 5.

Support rage which is a support type abilities that can be enabled when ever the soldier damages another enemy.

Quick dodge which is an ability that make you dodge bullets and predict enemy attacks.

"The start of a battle"

I summoned Miles to the fight the soldiers that might wanted to take revenge. He started bowing down on me and asked me a question.

"Your greatness. What should I be in service for you today?"

"I want you to attack those men on the top of that hill over there."

"Those people. They seem primitive. Why would I attack them? They seem like they going to die in one shot."

"Well the reason is. I wanted you to slaughter them. Take time on killing them. Make them suffer for trying to fight the Empire™."

"As you wish your greatness."

He then started walking to the men.

(The soldier's pov)

"Hmmm.. it seems that they are doing something there. What are those things?"

"It must be some sort of summon by the Libertia kingdom."

"Look! There's someone approaching us."

"Must be one of there soldiers."

"But he's alone. Maybe he wants to negotiate with us."