9

Third person pov

The real problem for the couple starts now. They both know about each other. They're 100% sure. The truth about each other lives. Did they even know each other? Was everything a lie? Secrets could kill. In this situation it will kill.

Lisa rushes through the house and goes into a room. She takes her blazer off and gets a gun. She hides behind the door frame.

Lisa: Jennie?

She comes out to the hallway and hold her gun up ready to shoot.

Lisa: Honey?

Lisa walks slowly to the end and quickly turns to the side still having her guard up. Jennie is dangerous. She should be scared but she's more scared for her wife because she's the one that will end up dead.

Lisa: Jennie!

Suddenly Lisa hears Jennie's car skiing off. Shit. Lisa runs out of the house quickly. Lisa runs out the front door and Jennie speeds past her.

Lisa: Jennie!

Lisa runs after her. Lisa runs through the front lawn and through the sprinklers. Jennie still speeds away and Lisa runs behind her following her car, gun still In Lisa's hand. Lisa knows a short cut to where Jennie will go and jumps over a neighbours bush.

Meanwhile Jennie was on a verge of tears. She couldn't cry. Yes she was upset. She didn't know who she's more angry with, her wife or herself. She knows if she doesn't kill Lisa first then she's the one who will be killed by Lisa.

Jennie: How could I be so stupid?

Jennie says as she rushes away while shaking her head. She was emotional, how could she not know, her wife, out of all the people in the world, why does it have to be Lisa. Jennie knew she was smarter than that but she fell in love and she's stupid for falling for Lisa. Lisa fooled her as much as Jennie fooled Lisa.

Lisa was running and jumping through neighbours lawns. Trying to keep up with Jennie. Jennie turns to another street, keeping her eye out for Lisa.

Lisa: Jennie!

Lisa says as she runs through bushes and fences. Jennie looks at the side and sees Lisa was still following her. Jennie had to be strong, all she knows is she wants to be as far away from Lisa as possible.

Lisa: Jennie!

Lisa runs the other way, she short cuts her way in front of Jennie. She went through another garden. She was in front of Jennie now and she accidentally falls and breaks a wooden fence. She accidentally fired her silencer gun and it hits through Jennie's car windscreen.

Fuck. That's all Lisa thought.

Lisa eyes went wide when she noticed what she did. Jennie's car stops as soon as the bullet was shot. Jennie gasps as she sees the bullet hole which she luckily dodged through her widow. Did her wife really shoot at her? Jennie was in shock. She is now angry. Emotionally charged and betrayed.

Lisa: Oh, fuck...

Lisa quickly gets herself off the broken fence and runs to the middle of the street. She sees Jennie was still alive and sighs in relief. However Jennie growls, she was Furious. Jennie starts her car up. Jennie eyes are sending death glares at Lisa.

Lisa: Wait. No, no. It's an Accident.

Lisa says loudly but Jennie didn't listen she revs her car up even more.

Lisa: Honey? It was an Accident.

Jennie hits the gas.

Lisa: Jennie, stop the car, now!!!