Chapter I

"Donning the fur of prey to hide the teeth of a wolf."

The smell of burning flesh, smoke, and burnt wood filled the air. The crackling fire and whimpers were music to her ears. The sound of agony...of revenge. After all they have done to her...her people. She crushed them under foot like bugs and the sobbing fell silent with a sickening wet sound.

It would be days, maybe weeks, a month at best before they knew. They would come looking for who did it. But she had long planned ahead. They would try to take her life...but she will always come back.

Small black platform heels trudge through the dark night. Coily black hair like a dark halo framing her dark face. A dark amethyst eye peer into the dark, a breeze comes forth, caressing her face and bringing forth such a lovely smell.

The cross glints from around her neck, held by a choker. The deep purple coat whips around as she steps from the forest edge towards the large house.

"Lovely night for a hunt."

She steps up the crickety stairs, the wood groans from weight and age. The peeling walls dance in the wind. Her foot touches the door and it creaks slowly but loudly. Announcing her like an ominous reaper.

In a way...she was. She steps quietly, head tilting to listen. The house is silent but yet her eyes roll up to the ceiling and she steps up the stairs to the second floor.

Like a ghost, nothing makes a sound. Her steps do not cause a creak or a moan. The sound of crunching and a feast comes to her ears like two children trying to stifle their giggles as they hide. She steps and sees a shadow under a door. Her form comes a feet away from her target.

Unaware, the vampire feast like his life depended on it. The woman, lay with her eyes frozen in terror towards the sky. Nothing more than a feast. He licks his lips and stared with a manic grin and crazed eyes. A chuckle leaves his lips.

Creak

His head whips up, fast as his eyes come face to gun. Placed inches between his eyes.

"Hello again my runaway puppy!~" she giggles. Face darkening with adrenaline and the ecstasy of the hunt.

"Did you miss me?"

Bang! The vampire narrowly dodges and makes a run through the open window.  With a squeal of delight she chases after him through the window. Falling like a dandelion twirling in the wind. Meanwhile the man lands hard and staggers up much akin to a sinking rock.

She lands on her feet. "Oh I knew you'd dodge again, you'd never end the hunt so easily for me," she sighs in delight. "But I'm afraid we must wrap up this game." She pulls out two guns and aims.

"So scream as loud as you can for me, my puppy."

The man takes off. Each bullet meets its target. A shriek escapes him as the first bullets hit a leg, then an arm, and a shoulder blade. He convults as each bullet lays waste to making him look like cheese. She giggles at the thought as she hears his pained cries as he falls and twitches. She walks closer and hums. Kicking him to his side so he rolls over and looks up at her. She kneels over him and then falls to her knees. Plump lips sigh eroticly as she giggles.