Sanzu x reader/(Y/N)

You and Sanzu are walking late at night, you have been noticing Sanzu has been acting wired lately considering that he has been clean for a week now. You ask Sanzu "is something wrong?" in a concerned voice. Senzu reply's "no not at all" he pauses for a moment "why do you ask?" you reply with another question " you didn't did you" you pause as you and Sanzu stop walking for a minuet to talk, "you haven't been taking those again, have you?" Sanzu just stand's there for a moment, "let's continue walking" Sanzu replied without hesitating, " Sanzu, I really care about you just tell me, please " you plea trying to bring the subject back. Sanzu brushes it off as if he didn't care about you "look I lied about being clean" he said stopping in his tracks, and turns around. "wait really why, why would you lie to me about something like that?" you ask. Sanzu sighs " well even if I cant deny that I wasn't clean, I will try to deny the dumb feeling's I feel about you, it's for the best" Sanzu said with a smile on his face. " wait feelings for me?" you asked looking for a positive answer, " yeah I feel a very strong feeling when I'm around you, my heart pound's harder, although it is a very deferent type of pounding then how the drugs I take make my heart pound" Sanzu said holding back his psychopathic tendencies. you ask yet another question "is the word your look for love?" you walk towards him. He reply's "yes I think I'm in love with you (Y/N)" he said hesitating at the beginning. "I love you too Sanzu" you said with a smile, " wait really" he asked "yes, I really love you" you answered "I won't let any one hurt you or touch you in any way you don't like, is that okay with you?" he said with a serious face, surprising you for a moment , you reply " yes, yes that would be fine with me" you pause "hey" Sanzu replay quickly "yes", "can we maybe hold hands?" Sanzu practically drooling of the thought of you says " we can do a lot more then hold hands, like this" he pulls you in for a kiss.