𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖑𝖊~

Before we start I want to give Credits to Yuki nakazawa for all the drawings  !! ^^

let's start!! Would you support me if you gave it a little star! That's enough, thanks!

- I woke up in a dark place, I was tied to a chair along with a flashlight , I felt like I had been kidnapped well actually I was kidnapped haha

- Mr. Tomioka understand, we have to lock him away from Mrs. Mary, he gets along with the woman and they can join forces and something can happen.

- Have you seen that the woman obtains some gift of agility? Have you seen her strange?

-N-no... But then why did you bring her here? I do not understand Sir.

- You only serve to obey Mrs. Kabaneri, do what is asked of you and do not oppose.

- Y-yes sir.

- Then they saw me that I woke up and they came towards me And then they put a flashlight in my face.

-Tell us your location, what is your agility, do you know yorichii? Come tell us kid !

-Hey kabaneri! Leave him alone you're scaring him, I'll take care of this while you talk to miss shinobu or zenitsu.

- ugh yes sir .... (Thinking) , Tomioka San is so cute

- finally she is gone. Tanjiro Kamado, do you know someone named yoriichi?

- Ummm I don't know him, that name doesn't ring me a bell. Why the question???

- Just wanted to know....

- Where I am? Didn't you tell me I was going to live happily here? Come on tell me Tomioka!

- Ok, I told you, just calm down, ok? Look boy, I only said that if you would come with us you will live in luxury, but since now we don't know you very well, you won't have a very nice home, so to speak, you will be in a Cell together with a girl or probably with your friend Mary, we are still thinking about it.

- Ok then they just brought me here because yes or why?

- Look Kamado I don't have time to explain why you're here, I'll tell you later but for now you shouldn't be interested in shit.