Chapter 7

Sam's p.o.v
When we got home I was tackled by someone of course my bestie Vanessa. "Where were you?" " ummmm... Tacos?" I said unsure " I didn't wanna tell her about what happened.
"Your lying" " I'm not " " YES YOU ARE AND IF YOU CANT TELL ME THE TRUTH THEN I DONT WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU😡" and with that being said she slammed the door. 😡 " she doesn't have to know every thing ugh " "oooooooooo" Alena said I decided to ignore Vanessa for a while and my head started wrapping around something Diana. Diana had black and brown fur was the alpha and had a boyfriend but how did they get here? I started to ponder. After that I fell asleep
Gary's p.o.v
I don't know how long I can keep this little lie up but she can't find out my real mission. I decided to go to the woods while no one was looking I changed to my human form and found Diana "do you have what I need" she asked me " I do" I replied. I handed her a small bag and with that she left. I turned back into a wolf acting like nothing happened I'm starting to regret everything.
Vanessa's p.o.v
Why couldn't she tell me where she was I was worried ugh 😡breath Vanessa breath 😤 ok I'm fine BUT STILL ugh I looked over to my phone my wallpaper was a picture of Sam and me on the swing while I was making a silly face my blonde hair covered my eye I started to cry. Why can't I control my anger I cried even more. I went to text Sam when something grabbed me all I was able to type is I'm. I saw everything was blurry until I caught a glimpse of a woman with black hair and two point hairy ears and saw nothing more.
Diana's p.o.v
I can't control this curse why am I like this I need to stop I need to find the person that put this curse on me I want to be back to my nice self. I found a picture of her in the woods she had blonde hair hazel eyes and lives 324 Barnard lane (p.s this is a random address I came up with) I found her on her phone I quickly grab her and cover her mouth I ran as fast as I could I had to knock her out for 10 minutes I grabbed the closest thing a rock and with that she was knock out I tied her up and waited and waited.
a/n
Thank you so much for reading my book at first it was just something me and my friend came up with at school and I didn't know people would actually like it or read it and it's my first book writing for public and I get nervous easily but thank you for all the support katlover1212 and all my other friends and the readers, you I'll update the next chapter soon btw you guys are luck two chapters in one day.
Bye stay kawaii!