rawr xd

it was a normal hot day like any other day in Mexico, atleast it was untill a 5'7ft tall alpha male found himself next to the Mexico boarder debating on if he should jump over it or not. He may be a alpha but apparently he found out that doesn't change the fact that he was illegal anywhere outside the boarder. as he walks along the boarder a 5'5ft tallish silhouette of a man stood not to far off in the distance from where khoi was. The man was letting off the smelled of light omega hormones, khoi turned in the other direction sense he was just next to the boarder inside of Mexico. And obviously looked suspicious.
"Shit" he whispered as the patrol officer started to speed walk in his direction. So he picked up the pace starting to jog away, if it wasn't for his asthma he would've run. Unsure where to go suddenly he hear the officer say "turn around and put your hands up where I can see them." he slowly raised his hands at such a demanding hot voice and turns around slowly. He looks the boarder patrol up and down slowly noticing his pretty long black hair and nice body when his eyes catch the others. "what you like what you see?" the officer teased with his taser out. khoi bit his lip a little but thought better of it, however the boarder patrol's eyes noticing this movement making no out loud response to it. for the first time in a while the officers face felt a little warm but he ignored it anyways because they were in Mexico of course he would be a little hot!?
but... this was different he felt light butterflies in his stomach when he watched khoi breathe. How could he feel this way with out even knowing the man's name?.. there was a awkward silence filling the air when khoi finally lets out a small sigh and the officer says "so what were you doing all the way out here?"
"I was coming to see you obviously" khoi jokingly flirted back in response.
the boarder patrol's face went a bit red mentally blaming it on the sun, while he pulls out his little water flask khoi ask him a question "Are you free tonight ahahhh" khoi ask.
"why's it matter to you?" the officer responds.
"It doesn't matter I was just joking" khoi says.
"What's your name kid" the officer questions back.
"khoi, I'm not a kid I'm 22"khoi states a little disappointed that the officer would think he was any younger.
"name, address and reason you're here please"he says getting back to his actually work.
"oh well you see-.."he starts then begins to takes off running in the opposite direction. The boarder patroller stands there dumb founded for a moment until he realized he should've been chasing after him. He didn't though in fact he hoped to see him again soon.

chap no.2 (These chapters are short so no reason for another actual chapter)

it's now been a week sense the incident. Khoi had been laying low since.It was out of slight fear he would be caught. He had a warrant up for his arrest due to many illegal events in his life , including theft, assault, murder and one from a really long time ago when he was 15 and stole 8 bottles of liquor with his little siblings at the ages of 11 and 14. due to this in bars they have a photo of his 16yr old self. Now he now drives a stolen car to deliver illegal things and gets paid $3000 a week. he has a maid who he daily flirts with just to mess with her mental stability. He tries to send his siblings stuff because they happen to live in America it often fails. But now khoi has a new thing to play with in his life, the new boarder patroller who lives some what near by.
khois day had been quite the usual. He dealt with the local mafia boss who he did a enemies to lovers role play with him in real life, so they are now best friends with benefits but had to recently break it off due to the mafia boss getting married. now he was on his way to see the same officer from a week ago planning to chop his balls off and sell them as earrings, he was only kidding but he did want his balls. Khoi speed walked to his little white rice.
once he arrived at the boarder he couldn't see the officer any where to he went walking down the boarder in search for him until he heard his officers voice making a funny sound in the distance. it sounded like a groan of some sort.. maybe a moan? The sounds were coming from the back of the local police station. He couldn't tell if he was being honest but he suddenly had the urge to go in the direction he could sense and smell the hormones coming from. no matter how hard he resisted it was to difficult for him to not atleast check on the officer. when he walked in the direction he realized he was walking towards a area of trees and bushes to decorate the police station. When he gets over to the area he moves one of the bushes aside to see a funny sight of the officer curled up in a ball sorta form in heat.
"Look like you need some help there officer" Khoi coos.
"nnghs" the officer groans in response as Khoi gets on the ground next to the officer.
"it's ok to not be okay" Khoi jokes and gets a light punch to the arm in response from the officer curled on the ground with a obvious boner. The sight was breathe taking literally. Khoi sits up the officer against the wall, while pulling out a flask of liquor and says "drink" to the officer. with out knowing or being able to tell from his state he thinks the apple crown is apple juice it just burns a little weirdly enough. Once the officer is indulged in enough alcohol khoi proceed to suck him off till he cum.(insert cpr cupcakke) then chops his balls off and leaves him there. the officer ends up bleeding to death in a pained but happy state from being sucked off in his last minutes of life because he was a virgin.