Seized Musical Short

(Read slowly for best effect)

A lone person with a shirt and twisted tie sat alone against a wall, tears streaming down his face.

He hasn't seen the light of day for almost three weeks.

Across from him laid Anthony, a super soldier whom this person had never seen before. He was wearing some outfit that seemed otherworldly.

It was clear that he was still breathing, but he was recently weakened by something and didn't have a lot of strength left.

Creatures with heavy armor step forward and fire heavy rifles with only one hand holding onto them into crowds of innocent people.

A being that stood over eight feet tall when upright towered over the man as he craned his head up to see its eyes.

It had glowing purple irises with a pupil of a yellow-orange color in the center of each eye.

In his right hand was a long staff as black as night, electricity of multiple colors danced off the surface.

In his left hand, was a purple glow, dancing around his hand and lower arm.

The being brought his hand towards the man's head and held it still. The man immediately began to feel like something was taking over his mind. He was being forced into a subconsciousness until he was all gone but his body, which twitched with each pulse

A hand reaches to the sky as glowing purple veins reach up from the hand of Anthony to his upper arm as he lets out a scream of pain, his throat a bright purple color, his skin burning from the intense heat of the glow.

Multiple Seized crash through the streets of the Mushroom Kingdom, knocking aside anything that could be moved. Anything they couldn't break through, they began clawing at, blood running down where their nails and fingers used to be.

Leading the charge was Anthony himself, a purple glow emanating from him. A weapon that much resembled his trident, but twisted and bent was held in his hand as he flailed it awkwardly through the air.

Beside him was Khalida, a mastermind of war. She too had been affected by the power of being Seized and has lost complete control of her motions and will.

She clearly had a broken arm, but that didn't stop her from advancing and wielding her two swords, both being given a slight upgrade that allows for extra sharpness against all armor classes.

Duratros: *deeply and menacingly* I am your new way, your new truth, and your extermination. Even God can't save you now...

 Even God can't save you now