The Beginning

Its dark outside, with a slight rain pouring down. I can hear the soft melody of drops falling on the umbrella. I can feel the warmth of his body and smell his sweet cologne.. My head is resting on hus chest and we're sitting in front of the..church? Anyways, I love the feeling of his soft hands on my face, caressing my cheek and-

-MISTER SOUL!

-Huh- ah! Miss uh-

-Care to explain why you're SLEEPING IN MY CLASS??..Well??

-(oh craaoo..)hhsorryy.. I was sleeping just uh.. Zoned out.

-Well none if that either, little daydreamer!Anyways, as I was SAYING..You need to read until chapter 6 for Monday. Originally it was supposed to be for Friday, but since the books came in late and it's already Wednesday I'm giving you more time. Those who somehow don't manage to do that will have extra homework Monday night. Now class ends in 20 minutes and this is the last period for this essay so chop chop or you'll have to stay during lunch!

Shiiittt..I really shouldn't have stayed up that late last night.. And all that only to find out it was a fake photo..! Maann this sucks.. Why do I have to write this stupid introduction thing again? I had her last year so it's only fair if I get to skip it!...Ughh Okay so let's see where I left offf.....

....
Yeah im fucked.
———————————————————————
-Alright Students! Class is about to end, so pack up and don't forget to do the homework! The club inscriptions are this lunch so don't forget that either.

I lay my head on my desk and let out a big sigh. Man school really sucks. I wish I could just get out of here.. And go home to Bean and my bed.. and take a nap..and-

-MARSHAALL!! Come onnnn get uuuppp! We're gonna loose our table if you dont hurryyy!!

I jolt awake to my best friend shaking me frantically and whining. What's she squirming about? Alyssa's always whining about something, wether it be her dog giving her the cold shoulder or her brother eating the last donut.

-What?- Oh its you.. I was kinda, you know, doing something?

-..You're kidding right?! You were just laying on your desk like a sleepy moron! Come onn!!

"Fiiinee..."I groaned as I got up from my chair and grabbed my backpack and stuffed my stuff in it.We started walking towards the locker area. Seyren Harrison was walking in the opposite way with his bitch Vivianne and his stupid friend Matthew. We glare at eachother and he trips me with a stupid smirk on his face.. I growl but Alyssa tells me to let it go. Once settled at the table, Alyssa starts staring at me with a weird look.

-Sooooooo.. Marshaall..~

-hm?..Hwagt?

-First off dont talk with your mouth full its rlly gross.. And second I saw you eyeing this guy in class earlieeerrr..~

- *choke*I wash noht! The dudjes here are grosh! My hart belonghs to him. Beshides, I wash juss daydreaminhg.

- Marshal seriously swallow! It's gross! God you're eating like the sandwhich is gonna run away from you.. It's not going anywhere, you can take your time you know.

-Hyeah well-*BURP* you're always late to everything cuz you DONT hurry so let me be.*MUNCH*

-..Touché. But still I think you should try to find someone else..Anyways why are you so tired this time? I swear every time I see you it's like you've aged 20 years or something. You've got my dad's eyebags.

-(finds someone else..psh..)Inveshtigatifng a pichure.

-Again?? You've been doing this since we were like eight don't you thing its getting a lil..old?