Ch2 : 🏠 is where the ❤️ is

Shamita meets her family -

Shamita finally reached Shilpa's house where everyone had planned to meet. It was around 12 at night and all of them were waiting eagerly for Shams to come home. Shilpa and Akku engulfed shamita in a group hug as soon as she entered. "We missed you baby" said Shilpa.

"I missed you all so much" said shamita tearing up. She really missed hugging her sister, her best fried Akku and her mom. They were her pillars of strength.

"You are not allowed to cry in this house, My Tunki. You are no more in that mad house. Now, show me that bright smile of yours alright" - said Shilpa while wiping a lone tear that escaped Shamita's eyes.

Shamita smiled. She ran and hugged Sunnu Ma - " I missed you Ma.. I can hug you finally.. and there's no glass wall this time.."

"I missed you, my darling. We are so so proud of you. Stay blessed." - said Sunnu Ma kissing Shams on her cheeks.

"Tunki, Are you sure you missed us? We thought you were having a lot of fun inside with your connection 😛" - Shilpa said teasingly.

Shamita blushed knowing exactly what her sister was teasing her about.. " Offcourse I missed you.."

"Yeah right.. just like you are missing having someone around you right now??" - Akku added.

Both Akku and Shilpa were on their plan to pull her leg once she is out and they were enjoying this rare sight of Shamita.

Shilpa came and sat next to Shamita hugging her sideways - " oh and how can we forget the hugs and kisses " and winked at Akku

Shams gave a shocked look..

"Ha bhai.. inko toh lag raha tha jaise cameras toh he hee nahi 🤣🤣" said Shilpa and both Akku and shilpa burst into laughter at the look that Shamita had.. She had turned tomato red.. "Mumma, pls in dono ko bolo not to pull my leg.. " Shamita said cutely while hiding her face in her mom's neck.

"Mumma, isnt Raqesh sweet?" Shilpa teased further and all of them burst into laughter with Shamita's cheeks hinting a bright pink color blush.

She was already praying in her mind " ohh god, save me" and there came a ring on her phone. It was Raqesh offcourse. Shamita took the phone and went into a room nearby. Akku and Shilps shared a glance and giggled.

Shamita - "Hi Raqu.. kaha pahonche?"

Raq - "Its gonna take 2 more hours to reach pune. I called to say that you must be tired so go to sleep, dont wait for me. You were already sleepy in the vanity."

S- "Yes, I feel so sleepy, I will sleep in a while but i wanna watch atleast some part from the show before i sleep."

R- "You know what, I checked my phone and My dm is full with the messages from fans. Love is pouring from all directions...there's a hashtag for us as well - #Shara ❤️"

S - "oh Realllyy?? I have to see my phone then"

R - " Yeah.. chalo then gn. I will call you tomorrow. Till then enzoy ur time with your family 😘"

S - "Gn Raqu.. I m gonna miss your morning hug..😘"

R- "Soon baby😉..Bye"

Shamita saved Raq's number and started checking her DMs and tags. She was astonished by the amount of love she had received from her fans and the amount of love their connection had received. She watched few of the cute VMs made by shara fans. Her heart was full after watching them and she wanted to keep watching them. She was shocked at some of the clips tha she saw. Shilpa was right. She had no idea that they shared so many hugs and kisses ( cheeks obviously) inside the house. They were in the moment and didnt even realise the cameras around them.