Chapter 3

Thank you @vahnersah . She was the first to vote for my story :) 

***

“Wow, this is perfect, Ciera! Look at this! Isn’t it simply gorgeous?” My mother chattered eagerly. She said the same exact thing to about 5 other dresses while I slowly trudged behind her. Who knew shopping for wedding dresses would be so exhausting?

“Mhmm, mom that’s beautiful, I think this is the one. Let’s buy it.” I muttered lazily, without looking at the dress. I honestly could care less about this.

“No, no, we should – Oh! Sweetheart, look at this one! This one looks more elegant and look at the little sequins on the top!”

There she goes again. I mentally rolled my eyes. Wasn’t I supposed to be more excited than her? It is my wedding after all…

Two hours later we finally got the “perfect wedding dress that I would look simply gorgeous in”, according to my mom. After getting the decorations and the food tastings, which took about 3 more hours, we finally headed home. Letting out a big sigh of relief I fell on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

This was happening way too fast.

I jumped out of bed and went to the kitchen, where mom was cooking dinner.

“Mom, when is the wedding? And where did Haden and Kylie go?”

“Hun, they’re staying at a hotel until the wedding, I already told you. The wedding is tomorrow.”

WHAT!?

“Wait, what? Why so fast!?” To say I was shocked was a consideration. Why was this happening so fast? It almost seemed like a dream to me.

“Because Haden has to go back to United States. He has to get back to work. Oh, and Ciera, I gave Haden a hundred thousand dollars. It’s a tradition from my great grandmother that whenever we get married, we have to give money to the groom.”

Great, so not only stupid Haden was snatching me away from my family, he was also taking our money.

 “Where did you get so much money from?” I asked curiously.

“Your father…” She mumbled, turning around and going back to chopping salad.

“Are you serious? So he can’t come visit me once in a while, but he can give money to a stranger.”

Some father I have. He was always so busy in his business trips that I hadn’t seen him in about a year now.

“Well, it’s a tradition so I had no other way besides asking your father. Now, go get Adam, dinners ready.”

I groaned loudly.

I hate my life.

***

I know these chapters are super short! I will make them longer! xo

& also please don't forget to vote/comment! I feel like I'm writing for nothing cuz no ones reading :( But don't worry, I will still update for those who don't like to vote for some reason. haha :) 

Nonetheless, thank you to anyone who is reading! This story will get very interesting, don't worry...Right now it's the beginning which is why it's boring. K this note is really long again, I'll be leaving now loves . Byebye!:D