11. scammer

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

ˋˏ✄┈WAKING UP cold, you sleepily look around, Katsuki nowhere to be seen. You groan, getting up from the bed, walking over to the bathroom to wash up.

Just as you enter through the door, you are met with a strong, toned back.

In utter shock, you just freeze.

Katsuki was brushing his teeth, shirt nowhere in sight. Noticing you through the mirror, he jumps, turning around just for you to immediately leave and close the door shut behind you, shouting "PUT ON A DAMN SHIRT, YOU WEIRDO" behind the door.

Heavily embarrassed, Katsuki spits out his toothpaste, shouting back "WHY? DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT?"

Silence.

"....Not exactly?" You mutter softly.

Click.

Katsuki opened up the door again, making you stumble since you were leaning on it. Catching you in one arm, he picks you up and sets you on your feet.

You were faced with a scarlet-blushing boy, evidently flustered, but he cleared his voice, brushing off the feeling.

"Whaddya wanna do today?" He asks, grabbing a towel to dry up as you wash your face in the sink. "Do you have an extra toothbrush?" You start looking around the bathroom curiously for something to use, unintentionally ignoring his question.

"Bottom left drawer, there's a new pack" He points, you nod in response, "but answer my question first, witch" he leans against the wall as you brush your teeth, thinking of something to do.

Soon after, you spit out the toothpaste, finishing up, then turning around to face him, a smile present on your face.

"You got games?"

"Hell yeah"

With that, he walks out of the room, you tagging right behind. He walks up to his TV, his console right next to it, turning both of them on.

You lay down in his bed, getting into a comfortable position, waiting for him to choose a game.

Is he serious?

Roblo-

Your mind suddenly blanked when you felt a heavy weight on your bottom half.