two

After messaging Ayaka i saw that our Math teacher, Raiden Ei, had recently started a call so i joined it. Raiden Ei was also our classroom teacher. She usually acts cold, but sometimes she's in a good mood. Another significant thing about her was her close relationship with our English teacher Ms. Yae Miko. We often see the two chatting at school.

"Morning. Oh, almost everybody is here. That means i can make the announcement now." Raiden spoke.

Announcement? Oh, it's probably what Ayaka told me earlier.

"We will be returning to school next Monday. There will also be a new student from overseas." The Math teacher continued.

Like every other time, nobody said anything. But i was pretty sure some of them were boiling with excitement.

After that we went on like usual, with me unmuting myself several times to say the answer to some of the problems. I was one of the best students in the school, but not really social and didn't like participating in class discussions. But a lot of people from school seemed to like me. For that i don't have a particular answer.

And like that, six more classes were over. I was exhausted and decided to take a short nap before starting my assignments.

{Two hours later}

Well. My 'short' nap didn't come out as short. I checked the time. 17:39. My assignments were all due midnight so i had plenty of time. But i started doing them anyway, because i wanted to play video games later. It was Friday and i didnt have to worry about going to bed late.

After three hours of academical torture and headaches, i was finally done with my homework and had time for gaming.

For the second time today, I opened Minecraft and logged in on Hypixel. This time, i chose Bedwars Solo. I actually really liked the 4v4 experience form earlier, but Solo remained the classic and my personal favourite.

There already were a few people in the lobby. After reaching 16 players, the game started. I was on the Cyan team. I bought some wool and built defense for the bed. Then i started bridging towards the right diamond island.

When i finally reached the floating island, the player from the neighbouring red team noticed me. They already had a bridge for this island and started running towards me. Fuck. I quickly picked up the diamonds and was about to go back to my base, when the red player caught up to me. But instead of fighting me, they just crouched a few times. (you know when you start spamming shift idk how to describe it) I was trying to figure out what they meant when i saw a message.

MapleLeaf_78 whispers to you:
hi! remember me?

MapleLeaf_78...

MapleLeaf_78...

Hold on a second. I think i've seen them before.
Oh yeah. They helped me in 4v4 today.

I don't remember sending them a friend request or inviting them to my party though. But it's probably something with the Hypixel server. It's not the first time i see someone more than once.

You whisper to MapleLeaf_78:
yea! from the 4v4 today right?

MapleLeaf_78 whispers to you:
haha yes
ik its against the rules but wanna team up?

You whisper to MapleLeaf_78:
oh sure :D

MapleLeaf_78 whispers to you:
okay :)

After the "encounter", me and Maple once again teamed up against the other players. It took us around five minutes minutes to defeat all teams. But then a problem occurred: for the game to end, one of us had to lose. I was trying to think of a way to solve this when a new message appeared: