CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Trion is back

TRION AXEL'S POV

IT'S FINALLY good to be back. I faced a lot of issues a lot way back then,because of what i've done to her. My family wanna disowned me. My brother hated me,because i harassed her. I smiled bitterly as i saw her happy with her new family,i was too late to realized how much i love her. Suddenly someone appeared and a bang sound echo in my ear. Bago pa man tumama ang bala kay Tamara,ay tumakbo na ako papalapit at tinulak siya.

As well as her child. She's now a single mom huh?and managing the most famous company around the world. Nasa media din na ang lalaking pinakasalan niya ay isang k-idol CEO. I smiled at her,shock was written on her face. She immediately grabbed her two kids. It's a girl and a boy,how can she hide my daughter that long?

Naalala ko ang mga ginawa ko sakanya. I still have the rights to get back my daughter but i know she won't let me,lalo na at nandidito padin ang kaso na ibinasura..ang kaso na tinakasan namin. She's now looking at me while trembling in fear. Am i that worth the hate?

"N-Nakabalik kana.."she said with a trying to calm herself voice again,i motioned my hands to her daughter.

"Hey,sweetie. Do you wanna have dad?"tanong ko.

"No. He's dead because of an airplane crashed happened months  ago."she explained as her answer.

Tinapik naman siya ng isang bata at sinamaan siya ng tingin. My daughter just rolled her eyes and smiled at me,she has the same smile like her mom. I'm 21 and i'm sure she's just 20 years old.

I smiled at her. She looked scared again,i walked towards her and she stiffened.

"Apo."tawag ng isang kahawig ni Tamara. I guess she is her real mom.

"Ma,ano.."

"I'll take good care of them. Both of you need to talk,fixed everything you need to fix. "Her mom said and nodded,kinuha na niya ang anak ni Tamara.

Umupo naman ako sa upuan dito sa labas ng bahay nila. We're here in the Philippines,i need air. Buti nalang at nasa Baguio City kami,nandito ang ibang businesses namin same as her.

She also sit. But in front of me,she's still scared while looking at me. I hold her hands,it's cold and she's sweating. Her eyes was full of sadness,at takot.

"C-Can we w-write our j-journey again?"pilit pinapatatag na tanong ko sakanya,she smiled at me.

But a bitter one.

"Yes,but c-can you give me a b-break?"basag ang boses na tanong niya. Shock was written on my face.

I hugged her and she hug me back,i will win you back. By hook or by crook.

Maya-maya i heard the kids running towards us. Her daughter hug her ,and his son also. I smiled. My daughter doesn't know that i'm her real father,i guess her mom doesn't acknowledge me,because of what i've done to her way back then.

"Mom,diba you said to me that i still have papa?"my daughter asked Tamara.

Tamara formed a smile while looking at me. My heart fluttered.

"He's now in front of you,Sweetie."sabi ni Tamara sa anak niya at tinuro ako.

"H-He is my dad?"

"He is."

"Mom,how about me?Can i be his son too?"a little boy asked.

My daughter run towards me and jump,i let her hugged me from the legs because she's still small and doesn't reach me.

"Papa,says i'm your daughter."nangingiti na sabi ng anak ko saakin. Kinarga ko naman ito at ngayon ko napansin na hawig saakin ang mata nito.

"You are my daughter,and I am your father. She is your mom,and she is your little brother."i pointed persons while saying that words.

She suddenly cried out loud. Then she hugged me that made me chocked,but i hug her back. Inalo ko siya habang si Tamara naman ay nakangiti.

"You'll be using my surname now."i said.

"I am Samantha Venice Lim-Sy,3 years old."sabi nito at humagikhik.

"I-I'm Spencer Stefano Lim-Park,2 y-years old. Uh,sir."the little boy said.

"You can call me dad. Drop the formalities."sabi ko at ginulo ang buhok ng dalawang bata.

--------
TAMARA FAITH'S POV

HE IS BACK,literally he is. Nakangiti siya habang nakikipag-usap  sa kambal niya,at ang mga anak naman namin ay nilalaro si Baby Cloud. Cloud is my sister's baby,nakanguso nga ito sa pagkwekwento dahil ako daw ay naka-dalawa na agad. Habang siya naman ay isa lang,tapos lalaki pa. She wants a baby girl daw.

"He changed a lot."biglang sabi ni Ate Aphrodite na nasa tabi kuna pala.

"He is,i guess."sabi ko at ngumiti.

My mom is Clara Jade Jacinto,but she doesn't want me to use her surname because she have many rivals in business. Baka daw madamay ako sa mga kaaway niya kaya hindi niya saakin pinapagamit.

Kanina ay pinaasikaso kuna din ang papeles para sa pagpapawalang bisa ng kasal namin ni Neon. Neon died because he save me. He save me because he don't wanna see me suffering and his child.

I loved him,but that doesn't mean i still love him. Kailangan kuna siyang palayain,kanina ay bumisita ako sa puntod niya dito sa Baguio City. At tinirikan ng kandila,i want him to know everything.

"I'm still the gangster princess,Am i?"tanong ko kay Ate.

"You are still. No one has enough strength to fight with me. So none. You are still the gangster princess.  "Sabi ni Ate at kinuha si Baby Cloud.

She sat beside me again. And my kids followed her,as well as their cousins.

"Tita,can i hold baby's hand?"inosenteng tanong ni Spencer.

Spencer and Samantha will be the new legacy under my throne in underground society. I need to guard them.