Chapter 1

It was a sunny morning at Princeton elementary school. You had your persuasive essay due today. You put your blood, sweat, and tears into it, and was praying that you'll get a 1 on it. You walk into your cold EA2 classroom and see Mr. Joebaugh in there shuffling through his Linkin Park cds. You blush because you like Linkin Park.

"Joebaugh...can you read over my persuasive essay really quick so I get a good grade on it?" There was a quick pause for a moment. "Sure, Y/N. I'm assuming this is the essay on why Lady Gaga is the most superior singer in the industry," He chuckled. You nodded in reply. "I got a real funny joke for ya: How do you wake up Lady Gaga? You Poker Face." You and him laughed at his joke. "Well..thanks Joebaugh. That was a real neat joke." "Anytime, Y/N."

The bell rings loudly. You have to go to Mrs. Thomas's classroom. Before that, you go to your locker, realizing how small it is. Carson, the cookie monster, walks up to you with a smug look on his face. "Hey Y/N, Do you like Joebough?" You blush instantly at his question and you fuss to make a quick reply. "N-no!! I don't like Joebough! He's a good teacher b-but that's p-pedophilia!!" "Y/N.. You are 20 years old." "Then why are we in elementary school-?" The bell rung loudly. Passing period has ended, and you weren't in your seat on time, so now you have to worry about Mrs. Troll, oops, uh, I mean Mrs. Thomas, bullying you.

You swiftly enter the classroom and everyone stared at you because you were late. Some stared in shock, others in fear and concern. You stood so afraid; you were so sure that Mrs. Troll was going to kill you. She charged at you with a ruler, almost as fast as The Flash, and she looked like Baldi with her green turtleneck and her blue trousers. Before she could even hit you, though, a familiar tall figure was suddenly hugging you with all the willpower he had. "I'll protect you at all costs, Y/N," The troll-like woman's ruler hit him instead of you. Joebaugh shrieked in pain like a little girl getting her iPad taken away. To be continued..