You have no right to post what you want.

It would have seemed I have forgotten that ideas can not be shared on the internet without a huge crowd coming to your house and murdering you. However, I see with the ignorance of teenagers these days there are a few things that need to be adressed about what you can post to social sites, in this particular instance, Facebook. 

You can not post whatever you want on facebook. On part three of Facebook's terms and conditions (Safety), it states as number one: You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Facebook

If you spam facebook, you will be deleted by an admin. You could also be blocked. You cannot post spam to facebook. It is not allowed on the site. 

Number 5 and 6 I feel are one of the more major things to look for:

You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.

You CANNOT do what is listed above. You will be blocked from facebook, you will be reported to the police (depending on your state), and your school will be notified. There is no point in bullying or sharing private information of another user, so do not do it, because you quite literally can't. Facebook will track you down quickly.

You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.

You can't, it will be deleted, no matter how much you try to post it. Everything is run by admins.

-----

I could go on and on about the rules and what they mean, and how you can not perform these actions. However, I just wanted to get my point across and collect my data. 

Source: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms