【 𝐑. 𝐔. 𝐍. 】

~ ● ● ● ● ● ~

~ { P R O T A G O N I S T S } ~

63194: Emma

"The fast-learner with terrifying reflexes and a way to make everyone smile."

Emma (エマ) is one of the five main protagonists of The Promised Neverland: Crimson Flames, alongside Norman and Ray.

Extroverted and affectionate, Emma is considered highly trustworthy by her family and friends, always initiating to help in times of need despite her reckless and naivety. She stands out for being intensely athletic, hopelessly optimistic, and having the ability to catch up with Ray and Norman in terms of intelligence.

Voice Actor:
Sumire Morohoshi

Theme:

~ ● ● ● ~

22194: Norman

"The silent Einstein— the humble prince who knows exactly how to take you by surprise."

Norman (ノーマン) is one of the five main protagonists of The Promised Neverland: Crimson Flames, alongside Ray and Emma.

Being a model prodigy of Grace Field House, Norman is widely known among his family for his patience, compassion, and intelligence that even adults cannot attain. He is deemed a prodigy in strategy, and his composure hides his flaws well, making him challenging to compete against.

Voice Actor:
Maaya Uchida

Theme:

~ ● ● ● ~

81194: Ray

"The House's skeptical archive, who always knows a million times more than he lets on."

Ray (レイ) is one of the five main protagonists of The Promised Neverland: Crimson Flames, alongside Norman and Emma.

Being the ardent reader that he is, Ray stands out as Norman's intellectual mirror, unmatched in his extensive scope of knowledge in place of Norman's strategic mind. Combining this with his cynicism, distant demeanor, and observant and cunning nature, he becomes a nightmare to play mind games with.

Voice Actor:
Mariya Ise

Theme:

~ ● ● ● ● ● ~

~ { A N T A G O N I S T S } ~

[ Currently unavailable ]

[ Yet to be introduced ]

~ ● ● ● ● ● ~

BOOK I : ACT I
[ Fake Smiles, Fake Home ]

- S T A R T E D -
06 / 12 / 23