Potential Power Shift- Ep 11

Previously on Survivor, with Casey winning the final 7 immunity challenge, the majority alliance was forced to turn on each other. Billie, Rocco, and Bridget agreed to vote out Ben along with Lauren and Casey because of his impeccable strength. Ben was eventually blindsided in a 5-1 vote. Can Casey keep the immunity run going? Let's find out!

Okupion Tribe ⚪️
Billie
Bridget
Casey
Lauren
Rocco

The next immunity challenge approaches, Rocco clutches out the win just before Lauren in a swimming challenge.

Casey talks to Billie and Lauren about flipping with him.
Casey: Obviously I'm the target tonight, so I'll cut to the chase. You two should ditch Rocco and Bridget because they're such a tight duo. Us three vote out Bridget tonight and then Rocco, we're gauranteed final three.
Lauren: I like the sound of this blindside plan.
Billie: I think we need to think this over before saying something we may regret later on.
Casey: That's fine, take all the time you need ladies.

Lauren and Billie decide between flipping and staying loyal.
Lauren: I really think we should do this. Everyone knows I hate Casey but we'll get so much more respect from the jury if we blindside Bridget now.
Billie: Yes I know but I can't make this move knowing one will still be in the game tomorrow to make our lives miserable.
Lauren: Alright I get it, this goes against your natural morals. I'll give you time to think it over.

Billie pulls Rocco and Bridget over.
Billie: Hey guys thought I should tell you this but Casey tried to convince me and Lauren to flip earlier. Lauren's actually considering it so I think after Casey tonight, it's Lauren.
Bridget: Oh definitely, the backstabbing bitch is gone next.
Rocco: I can't believe she actually thought you'd flip on us, like seriously.

OKUPION TRIBAL COUNCIL
11th Tribal- Final 5
Jeff: Rocco, how does it feel to win your first immunity?
Rocco: It feels amazing to have this immunity necklace tonight mainly because Casey doesn't have it. Also because Bridget and I received some very valuable information earlier about Lauren wanting to flip on us with Billie and Casey.
Jeff: Lauren is this true?
Lauren: Yeah it's true Jeff. It's truly devastating that Billie just had to expose me like this but I guess I should've known she's drowned in Bridget's kool-aid just like Rocco is.
Bridget: Hold on, no one is "drowned in my kool-aid". Rocco and Billie are aligned with me because it's their choice, I'm not a master manipulator as you may think. Just a girl that knows how to make genuine relationships with people.
Jeff: Woah I think it's time to vote, Bridget you're up.

VOTING
Bridget: I can't get sidetracked by my own feelings towards Lauren so I'm voting for you, Casey. (Casey)
Lauren: Just in case, I'll be voting for you. I've said plenty of times before, I don't like you and I never have. Most likely, never will. (Casey)

Jeff: If anyone has a hidden immunity and would like to use it now, would be the time to do so.
No one plays an idol.
I'll read the votes.
Jeff: Fist vote, Casey.
Jeff: Casey, 2 votes Casey.
Jeff: 12th person voted out of Survivor: Georgia and the 7th member of the jury, CASEY. I need you to bring me your torch.

Jeff: Casey, the tribe has spoken.

Casey's Goodbye Message: I feel that Lauren and Billie missed a prime opportunity to get a free pass to the final three. Hope they're able to defeat the dynamic duo of Rocco and Bridget because they'll have to to have any chance of making FTC.

Post Tribal Power Rankings- Okupion Tribe ⚪️
1. Bridget 🟠🟠⚪️
2. Rocco 🟠🟠⚪️
3. Billie 🟠🟠⚪️
4. Lauren 🔵🔵⚪️