"Please, William..."

note: Requests are still open!! Check the previous chapter for details!!

summary: William Afton and Henry Emily having a boring day at work, until Henry needs the bathroom and William decides to have some fun. This chapter may contain some sexual stuff? Will has a piss kink I guess? I'm just starting to write with only the plot in mind and see where it goes so ya know this may be inaccurate. But I will not add any actual sex so if you're looking for that I'm sorry.

Henry yawned and stared at the paper in front of him that held sketches of a design for new animatronics. There was not much to do at the diner today so Henry and William were just going through boring paperwork and possible new projects. The two had been sitting in the office in silence all day. Occasionally someone would bring them coffee, which Henry had been mindlessly sipping all day. 

How long were they sitting there already? Seven.. no, eight hours. And Henry drank about ten coffees, he just realized. Had he been to the bathroom even once yet today? Yeah, this morning before getting to work, but after that, no. 

Now he thought about it Henry realized how heavy his bladder was feeling and that he had subconsciously been squirming for.. probably a while now. So he did the obvious and got up.

"Where do you think you're going?" William's words wounded sharp, sending a chill down the other man's spine. He had always been a bit afraid of the tall brunet, but stayed his friend (perhaps more teehee)

"I am going to the restroom, William." he answered, turning to William. 

The older male stared right at Henry with those piercing blue eyes, looking stoic as always. The redhead shivered again. Judging by that look he knew William was going to deny him from going. Henry pressed his legs together, slightly marching in place in an attempt to keep his bladder in check. It was bad.

"I didn't think so. You haven't finished your work yet. Sit back down, young man."

"I'm only two years younger than you-" Henry muttered, but sat down nonetheless. 

William smirked a bit. He knew damn well what he was doing. He had instructed whomever brought them coffee to give Henry twice as much as him. He knew the younger would just drink anything given to him when he was working, and he had been dreaming about seeing Henry squirm and grow red in embarrassment, wetting himself moments later. Yes, not only fantasies, dreams. He needed to have it happen.

The tall greasy man was practically shaking with anticipation. He had been keeping an eye on his friend, who had been squirming for about an hour now. But now is when the real fun would begin. 

William looked at Henry, who was trying to focus on his work again, fanning his legs and chewing on his bottom lip. He was obviously bursting to go and oh boy did that get William all wound up. He bit on his bottom lip in anticipation. 

Henry stared at his sketches. The pain in his abdomen was too overwhelming to focus. He didn't want to break in front of William so he tried to keep his movements as subtle as possible. He couldn't help but fan his legs, though. 

He managed to make it through another twenty minutes before the pressure became unbearable. "William, I really need to use the restroom."

William looked up and huffed "I said not until your work is done. You are not a toddler, you can wait."

"Adults have their limits too." Henry argued weakly. He didn't want to upset William, but he needed to pee within five minutes or he would make a mess.

"Are you deaf?" William glared, but somewhere deep in his eyes was lust. He hid it pretty well though. 

Henry frowned and tried to turn back to his work. He felt a small dribble, the first leak. In a panic he groped the crotch of his pants, squeezing his dick through his pants in an attempt to stop the leakage. "Please, William..." He begged. "I don't want to make a mess" 

William only looked up. "If you have to go that badly then go, but you are not leaving this room."

As soon as Henry heard the words 'then go' he got up and stopped listening to the rest of the sentence. He carefully removed his hand from his crotch and did an awkward desperate hobble to the door.

William blocked his way. "I didn't give you permission to leave."

"But you just-"

"I said you could let go, not leave the room, Henry. It is not that difficult to obey my orders."

Henry looked up at the taller male in disbelief. He was shaking and sweating with the effort it took to not pee his pants. The poor man is at his limit.

William eagerly licked hid lips. He wasn't even trying to hide his excitement anymore. He stood behind Henry and wrapped his arms around him. "Come on, Hen... relax."

The redhead went red. He quickly shook his head and did the marching in place. "Will, this isn't funny. I can't hold it anymore-" 

Another dribble leaked out, this one bigger than the previous. It made a small wet spot on Henry's inner thigh. 

Of course William noticed this. He smirked "Leaking, aren't we?" He nuzzled his face into Henry's neck and moved his hand over to the bulge that was the man's bladder, stretched to max capacity. 

As soon as the cold, thin fingers touched the stretched out skin, Henry froze in place for a split second. He was losing this battle bit by bit. "Please.. please let me go" tears of embarrassment were forming in his eyes. The slight touch had caused another leak and the spot grew to the size of a golfbal.

William only watched. He placed his head on Henry's shoulder to get a good look. "You already soiled yourself. Might as well go for it." he applied a bit of pressure with his fingertips. It wasn't even that much, but it was enough to do the job. 

Henry let out a soft gasp as he felt that last bit of control slip away. Tears ran down his face along with the urine down his pants. The yellow-ish liquid made a huge puddle on the floor. 

William watched, smirking. He kissed the other's neck and whispered in his ear "You did so well.." He watched the puddle grow as his dick twitched impatiently. he'd take care of that later. The puddle grew to incredible size. It was truely impressive Henry had managed to hold all of that in for such a long time. 

When he finally finished up, Henry looked at William. "Why?"

William just shrugged. "fap material." He walked over to the small camera he had placed. It had recorded all of this since the moment Henry first started squirming.

Henry stared in disbelief and without saying another word he just left to go home, fed up with William.