The devil's heart

A lady named Jully Mel had a secret. She was an angel. Not any angel, an angel called Louius Mel. She was the first ever Louius Mel angel. That was a special angel, there were less than ten Louius Mel angels. You can only be that angel, if the queen of heaven gives you a special flower crown. Louius Mel angels are all women, wear stunning dresses and have flowers surrounded by them. 

The queen of heaven sent Jully on a mission, she had to find out why other angels are randomly becoming  Rality Sy angels. Rality Sy angels are angels that can't fly and their wings and faces are burned. Everyone avoids them, because of their looks, even though they're one of the kindest angels in heaven.

Jully disguised as a Molly devil. Molly devils are devils that went to hell, because of their childhood. You can always recognize them, because they wear black gloves with blood on them and  long black coats with rose thorns on them. She was sitting by the Elimers lake. That lake is famous, it's filled with blood of villagers that once lived in the Molly village. You can tell by the name of the village, what the village was like. 

Someone approached Jully. It was the king of hell, the Elvious devil. His name was Daniel. He was the only Elvious devil in hell, he was the most powerfull devil ever. 

He sat right next to her, touched her hair and whispered:" What is such a beautiful angel doing here in hell...? ". 

Jully was frightened. " W-What do you mean..? " she answered. " I'm not stupid, sweetheart. " He kissed her hand. " Please don't tell anyone!! I'll get in so much trouble if anyone finds out who I am!! " she whispered, trying to hold in her tears. Except she didn't know who he was. He told her not to worry. They hanged out by that lake every day. 

A few years passed... No one heard from Jully again, even the queen of heaven. She thought she was burned. When Daniel told her who he was, she said she figured it out after a while. One day he asked her to be the queen of hell and she immediately said yes. He kissed her and told her she was beautiful and that he loves her.

 She was the first ever queen of hell that was an angel. They became the most powerfull couple ever. Years later they had three children; Lilly, Lou and Rosy.