Not So Natural: Ali - Graduation (Part 1)

Ali: 

I wait anxiously as soon as the graduation started. It was nerve-wrecking walking up the aisle alongside my brother Alex, with the many other FBI graduates behind me. The SAC of New York, Charles Spencer, stands up to welcome all to the ceremony, and rumor has it that he is the one to hand us our job as we graduate. Top honors, I suppose. Charles Spencer finishes his speech and beckons us in the front row to stand, ready to collect our entry into the FBI. "Alex Angeles" Charles Spencer said, beckoning my twin brother to the stage to take his place within the FBI. I could tell that he was very nervous, even though his expression did not show it, his heart did. Being twins makes us connected telepathically. Alex climbs the stairs, collects his FBI graduation certificate. I couldn't be more proud of him, or of me. We made it so far, we both made a pact with each other. The pact was to both achieve becoming an FBI agent to keep the family line of agents going, like our parents are and our grandparents were. Charles Spencer looks at me, "Ali Angeles" he calls. I was shivering from head to toes, nervous butterflies in my stomach, I could not contain my excitement and nervousness as a stepped up onto the stage. 

As I shook the SAC's hand, I looked towards the audience. I found my family. My mom and dad were both smiling, proud of the both of us. Meanwhile, Carmen, my little sister, was looking disgruntled, which was a bit of a letdown from her. Boredom takes over her easily. I don't really blame her. I smiled and when I was dismissed, I hugged Alex as soon as I left off the other side of the stage. We both made it to the next stage in our lives. We have completed our pact, and we shall continue on with our lives as the next generation of the FBI.