Liar

*Mature Chapter* 

Osiria

I sat in the apartment alone... mid-day... I haven't seen or heard from August since I was released after a week...

The doctors put me on something with an extremely long name... Happy pills I guess... but... I don't take them... I didn't take them before... I honestly flush them down the toilet...

I was wearing a flowy floor-length skirt with a tube top on... that matched... my hair down my back... curls everywhere as I took my fingers covered in paint.... painting the wall where my bed is supposed to lean against...

"Osiria" I didn't stop painting.

"Osie... I brought your medication..."

"I don't need it," I said.

he turned off my music. I slowly turned around getting off the stool  I was standing on...

I turned back on my music, he turned it off.  I grabbed his hand covering it in paint.

"Osiria, what the fuck are you doing?"

"get naked and I'll use you as a paintbrush then you'll know what the fuck is going on."

I walked over to the wall, painting again.

....

"I know you've been flushing your meds down the toilet"

I stopped and turned to him.

"and how would you know that. I take them all the--" he pulled up his phone and I looked.

"there's a camera in the bathroom"

"For safety purposes only..."

I looked from his phone to his facial expression... oh boy... has August always looked this attractive? It's probably the red hair maybe?
Maybe his lime green eye color maybe?
"So what, they make me want to vomit"
"Don't lie to me Osiria, they don't have that side effect"
"They don't list everything on the bottle Augu-"
He hushed me

...
"August I'm not taking those fucking pills ok... I'm fine."
"Then what are you painting."

"I'm just painting."
"Look what the fuck you're painting" he turned me around to look at the wall...
...

Baby

"August I just-"
"That the damn pills Osiria... either you take it or I'll shove it down your throat"

"I'd like something else shoved down my throat" mumbling
"What?"

"n-Nothing!"
I pulled away rushing to the bathroom to wash off the paint on my hands. He followed close behind me.
"Augie~"
"Don't Augie me," he held out my medication and stood there...
"Augie I don't want to."
"For the past month... I have let you come in here on your own... to take that fucking medicine and you flush it down the toilet."
"I'll take it just leave the ba-"
"You lost that privilege the moment I found out, now. Take. Your. Meds"

....
I took it grabbed my glass that was in the bathroom and chugged the water.
"I took it, happy?"
"No, I'm not..."

He came closer and picked me up, sitting me on the sink.
He pushed my skirt up revealing.... the cuts on my thighs...
I tried to push it back down but he grabbed my wrists holding them behind my back...

Too close

".... how could you do this to your skin"
"Augie please cover it back up"
"No... how could you."
His phone began to ring somewhere fair into the apartment.