Chapter 1

Mia
6:30 am
*BEEP*
*BEEP*
"Arghhhh" I groan as I turn off my awfully annoying alarm. Today is the first day back at school. Great. Don't get me wrong, I love my friends, but school? Ew. I roll out of my bed and stumble over to my walk-in-wardrobe. I love shopping. Okay?
I have NOTHING to wear!
Well, actually, I have tons of clothes to wear but nothing really matches my mood! Part of me wants to wear leggings and be on with it but it's the first day back and I have to dress up! Eventually I decide on a light washed denim circle skirt from American Apparel and a white t-shirt with the words "To Be Normal" on it from Cheap Monday. Once I've done my hair in my famous High Ponytail I hop downstairs and make myself some peanut butter toast. Fun Fact about Mia Lawrence: She ADORES peanut butter.
I flick on the TV and Arthur's on. Yes, Arthur as in "Every day when your walking down the street" I mean who doesn't love the cute little Aardvark in a yellow sweater?
Once I'm done brushing my teeth, I text one of my bffle's (best friend for like everrrr) Parker. I like to call her ParPar.
To ParPar 💖 : Hi are you getting the bus today?

No reply. ParPar never replies on the spot and it really annoys me. But I don't mind because I'm so kind and forgiving anyway. I'm kidding. I'm also very modest (note the sarcasm)

From ParPar 💖: Yeah I am! I'll text you when I'm near your stop.
To ParPar 💖: Thanksssss

I guess school won't be that bad after all! I think to myself as I slip on my Nike trainers.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Thanks for reading! Sorry if this chapter was terrible, I'm not the best writer! Next chapter I won't spend ages writing about clothes and shopping!
Thanks!
Maia xxx