Gemma Chan, HoYeon Jung, Cathryn Li, Fiona Lin

"Look at him go

"Look at him go." Gemma and the others watched from the VIP box at the top row of the Emirates Stadium as Y/N seemed to glide through the dark blue shirts of the Chelsea players like they weren't even there before passing the ball beautifully into the bottom corner all in one slick move was enough to get the four of them, along with about 50,000 others off their feet, cheering and applauding the goal they had just witnessed live.

"I told you guys he was great." Gemma turned to speak to HoYeon, Cathryn and Fiona, casually explaining for the rest of the game how she'd ended up being an Arsenal fan, meeting Y/N, how she'd managed to get pregnant from a man half her age and how she had convinced him to come play for Arsenal rather than anyone else.

After the match, Gemma managed to corner Y/N in the VIP box, pulling him into a hug and whispering into his ear what she had planned for the night. "Baby, I want you to say yes to something." She whispered to him. "I want to have a fivesome with you, HoYeon, Cathryn and Fiona."

"Ehh, why? You know I really like you Gemma, and I-"

Gemma shushed him with a peck on the lips. "I know you do baby, but I know you have a thing for Asians, and I saw how you looked at HoYeon while you watched Squid Game with me. So I thought you'd like to have four smoking hot asian women taking turns riding you."

"Have they..."

"Agreed already? Yes they have." Gemma informed him as they looked over, seeing Fiona awkwardly sipping her drink while HoYeon and Cathryn chatted away. "I wouldn't have asked you otherwise. So how about it? It's fine to say yes, I won't think any less of you."

"You know you're the prettiest one here right?"

"I'll take that as a yes then."

When they returned to Gemma's place for the night, Cathryn was the first one to offer herself up to Y/N, in fact, she practically pounced on him in the bedroom, tearing his clothes off along with her own, except she left the skirt that she was wearing on. It rode up her thighs easily and sat right on her hips snugly when she spread her legs atop of Y/N's hardened cock, wasting no time in sliding her otherwise naked body down his shaft in no time at all, shocking the other three women with the bold forwardness of her actions, with Y/N unable to do anything but rest his hands on her thin waist and groan as Cathryn began to ride up and down his raw shaft without so much as a word to any of them since entering the bedroom.