𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 ✔︎

⚫️⚪️

⚫️⚪️

sashmallow
twitch star

#3369 most popular | ⭑ BOOST

birthday
november 30, 2004 (age 17)

birthplace
new york

about
twitch star famous for creating gaming content. their sashmallow account has amassed over 200,000 followers on the streaming platform, twitch. his instagram, twitter, and tiktok accounts by the same name have all gained over 95,000 followers. she has many second accounts for every platform. their sashaltmallow twitter account has grew to have over 14,000 followers before they made it private.

before fame
she spent most of her childhood years preforming in local musicals and plays. in high school, they played many lead roles in musicals such as, elf, the wizard of oz, a charlie brown christmas, and little shop of horrors. he was, and still currently is, captain of his varsity volleyball team.

trivia
when she was young, she posted many singing covers on her self titled youtube channel, sasha maggie.

family life
he is an only child. she moved to toronto, canada when they were 3 years old with their mother and father. her parents split when she was 12. they moved back to new york with their mother. he has had his step sister in many of his streams and says that she is a huge inspiration after getting him into the gaming youtube community.

associated with
she has hosted many of tiktok star and twitch streamer, caitibugzz's, streams. he has also made tiktok videos with fellow twitch streamer and social media personality, piso4.

sashmallow popularity
———————————————————————

most popular
#3369

born on november 30
#8

born in new york
#47

twitch star born in
new york
#2

17 year old twitch star
#2

sagittarius twitch star
#3

sagittarius twitch star#3

⚫️⚪️

caitibugzz
tiktok star

#3786 most popular | ⭑ BOOST

birthday
january 2, 2005 (age 17)

birthplace
kansas

about
TikTok star famous for posting lip-sync videos. Her caitibugzz account has gained 350,000 followers and 8 million likes. She also posts on her twitch.caitibugzz account, where she has amassed over 70,000 followers. She has also sold her own hoodies and mugs on the Merch Gardens website.

before fame
She spent much of her young life playing ice hockey. She began creating music videos and films for YouTube at a young age. She began posting to TikTok on October 26, 2018.

trivia
She has posted selfies on her caitibugzz Instagram page, which has amassed 70,000 followers. She has amassed over 130,000 followers on her caitibugzz Twitch account, where she has streamed under the Just Chatting category and has often showcased her singing.

family life
She has an older brother and a younger brother. Her parents are divorced, and she has gone back and forth living with them both.

associated with
She posted a video featuring music by Chase Rutherford. She has made YouTube videos with Twitch star and social media personality, sashmallow.

caitibugzz popularity
———————————————————————

most popular
#3786

born on january 2
#10

born in kansas
#12

tiktok star born
in kansas
#1

17 year old tiktok star
#10

capricorn tiktok star
#40

capricorn tiktok star#40

⚫️⚪️

piso4
twitch star

#4280 most popular | ⭑ BOOST

bithday
april 12, 2004 (age 17)

birthplace
united states

about
Twitch streamer best known for his Just Chatting streams. In his videos, he has read confessions from users, as well as scary stories. He has earned over 160,000 followers on the platform. His rant about public displays of affection received over 1 million views on TikTok.

before fame
He began creating content as a kid by filming himself on his iPod. He created his piso Youtube account in 2016. He began streaming on Twitch in December 2020.

trivia
His pisolive Twitter account consists of jokes, thoughts and opinions. He has accrued over 40,000 Twitter followers.

family life
He has two sisters and two dogs.

associated with
On October 2, 2021, he tweeted about Tubbo. He streams on Twitch and interacts with caitibugzz and sashmallow on Twitter.

piso4 popularity
—————————————————————————

most popular
#4280

born on april 12
#12

twitch star
#41

17 year old aries
#19

aries twitch star
#2

17 year old twitch star
#3