Chapter 1

Y/N= Your Name
L/N= Last Name
B/F/N= Best Friend's Name
M/N= Mother's Name
F/N= Father's Name
S/N= Sibling's Name

      You groaned as your alarm blared from your desk. You reached over to dismiss it, sitting up a few seconds after. 'School... Why do you exist?' You thought to yourself, standing up and heading for your dresser. You grabbed your favorite outfit, getting changed after making sure your door was locked. You  keep it locked with your sibling and your father knocking then immediately opening the door. You finished, spraying some perfume on, then unlocking the door. You saw your mother walk into S/N's room, then heard a groan. You giggled to yourself, walking into the bathroom, over to your sink. You began doing your routine. S/N walked in, rubbing their eyes. They began doing their routine as you finished yours. You headed downstairs, making your favorite breakfast. You finished, checking the time. 'Still got 20 minutes.' You pulled your phone out, noticing 20 unread messages. 'What the...' You opened the message app, going through them all. S/N was looking over your shoulder at your phone.
      "My sister? Popular?" They laughed, grabbing some of their own breakfast. "Since when?" You glared at them, then looked back at your phone. Your father rushed towards the door.
      "Love you kids! Love you M/N!" He yelled before rushing out. Your mother  waved at him from the window, then went back to her normal expression as he turned the corner. She walked right past you and your sibling, heading back to her room. 'She didn't sleep enough.' You thought, checking the time again. You stood up, grabbing some gum, then putting your socks and shoes on. You grabbed your backpack, opening the door.
      "Love you!" You yelled, shutting the door behind you. You clicked unlock on your keys, getting into the driver's seat. You started the car, heading to school. Once you got there, you were surrounded by your friends. 
                         ▪︎■After School■▪︎

You're selfish.
You'll never change.
You're the one girl everyone hates deep down.
Accept the fact you are a terrible person.

You recalled what your haters at school had said today, tapping the steering wheel. It hurt, but you knew they wouldn't try to hurt you physically, they didn't even want to bump into you. 
      After a few more minutes, you pulled into your driveway. You opened the door, walking into the house after unlocking it. S/N was sitting on the couch, drinking a bottle of water and doing school on the computer. They looked over at you, then back to they're work. You walked to your room, taking your shoes off and sighing. 'Matter what I wear or how I act, I still have so many friends. I should be happy, but there are too many people!' You thought to yourself for minute, before sitting down on the bed. You pulled your phone out, texting B/F/N.
      About an hour after dinner, you decided to go for a quick jog. Halfway done, you ran into someone making them fall. "I'm sorry! Are you okay?" You looked down at the person. You ran into a little boy, he appeared to be around five. He looked up at you, his eyes shining with tears. You squatted down next to him. "Are you okay? Where are your parents?" You asked, worried that he was lost. "I don't know where they are." The little boy said, looking down and beginning to cry. "Hey it'll be okay, let's go find your mom okay?" You said, picking him up and resting him on your hip. He stained your shirt with tears, and it made you sad yet determined to find his mother. After a few minutes you came upon a park, and a woman was looking around frantically, calling out a name. "Sammy!? Where are you honey!?" She called out, looking your direction. When she saw you her face lost all worry and showed relief. "Mommy!" The boy in your arms called out, so you walked over to his mother. "I think I found your kid ma'am." You said, giving her a smile and handing her the little boy. "Thank you so much!" The woman said, smiling as tears began to appear in her eyes. "Take this as a sign of my gratitude." The woman handed you a twenty dollar bill, which you gladly took. 'One good thing about today! Money.' You thought. "Have a good rest of your night ma'am!" You said, turning away and putting the bill in your pocket. You began jogging back to your house. You arrived, heading for the shower.

      The one thing you had failed to notice was you were watched. You were oblivious. You had no idea a killer was watching your every move when you went for a jog. He hates how you have so much good in you. So much good in your life. He thinks you don't deserve it. And he won't give you a quick death.

 Because of him, Y/N L/N will soon be at                                death's door.

______________________________________

So, how did you like the first chapter? Like I said in the description, it's my first book so don't expect it to be the best thing ever. Also I'm sorry if you don't have some of the things in the book, but I tried my best to not make a routine for you and let you add some of your own life actions such as your morning routine. Anyways, I'll update probably every other day, or as soon as I possibly can. Thank you for reading my book!