26

I have some amazing friends who calls my story cringe..🙃 and now i feel demotivated 😤

She was smiling teeth to teeth and her happiness knew no boundaries..  All the things that happened in the wkw made her realise who r her real friend and who r not.. And after the task now she feels more close to karan.. Kundrii..

Grinning she remembered when miesha and everyone teased them..  She wasnt bother by their teasing but when karan teased her she couldn’t control.

That day before the wkw when she forcefully brought karan and they laid on the inside jungle couch..  They were just talking.. Then miesha ishan joined them..

Her head was touching his head and just a lil distance between their body as they were laughing and gossiping about old memories..

She did notice that karan was feeling lonely and she had to do something for that.

As they were talking miesha and ishan were also teasing them as they teased them back..

But the avoid task was really hard for her.. So hard that only she knows how much she controlled her tears.

She was afraid so afraid.. What if karan takes shamitas name..

Bcz till now they never had that type of convos while he talked a lot With shamita..

She cursed herself for not talking to him more in the first three week..

As karan started to speak her heart sank..

"Shamita has always been there for me..whenever i needed her she was there "

It felt like all the emotions all the happiness the pillow..his words everything was fading.. Only she knew how she was holding her tears.. Her face losing all the colour feeling black and white..

"But i want that feeling with Tejasswi "

Her eyes went big as she looked at him shocked..   (U can imagine samjhawan song)

Her eyes just gazing at him trying to take in the words he was saying..

"I have not been able to talk to teja and there were some mis communication.. But from now on i want it to be always her with whom i will share my feelings..  I will trust the most.."

A tear escaped from her eyes tha she quickly hided before anyone could see..

Salman sir said something to karan to which he smiled awkwardly but she didn’t hear anything..  All she heard was her heartbeat..and all she saw was him..only him..his eyes..that expressed so many things..

After the task ended she wanted to talk to karan.. Go and just hug him but then salman sir announced the elimination..  Akasa was eliminated and karan was busy with her..

Her eyes were dying to meet with him..she couldn’t focus on anything.. Even when akasa was going she couldn’t concentrate..

After akasa left she tried to go to him but he was with pratik talking to him consoling him..

Walking toward the washroom she quickly changed as her heart was feeling really heavy...

As she came out of the washroom her eyes searched for him as he was standing in the bedroom alone..

Her heart beating faster as she walked toward him.

As she came closer karan looked at her giving her a smile..

"Are u Alright.. "

Teja couldn’t respond as she just hugged him..

Her hands wrapping around his back..her eyes closed as she finally got her peace..