3 | jealous .

- hyung is doing so well! thankk you :]

-idk-who-pov-

"can you move?!" jin shouted, trying to put food in rj's bowl, but he couldn't cause jungkook is playing with the llama's.

"last time i check, the llama's aren't yours. only that stupi- i mean pretty alpaca is yours." jungkook saved himself, he didn't want to get chased by rj again.

"yeah nice save." jin shot stern glare at jungkook.

while jin is cleaning rj's bowl, jungkook opens the gate to see the brown llama who caught his eyes, he thought the brown llama looked pretty. he left the gate open so he won't get stuck in the cage with the animals.

"and..done." jin said happily that he can feed his alpaca. "wait where's rj?!" jin asked jungkook who just shrugged. 

"you left the gate open?!" jin exclaimed. "yeah so what?" jungkook said, going back to play with the brown llama.

"nononono! must you ruin everything? rj is gone! this is all your fault." jin's eyes started to tear up, he had rj since he was 7, & losing him now will break his heart.

"will you calm down? it's just a dumb alpaca!" jungkook said, crossing his forearms. "just an alpaca?" jin scoffed. "just shut the hell up talking to me." jin went to go find rj. he could've ran off to someone's house like last time. but jin doubted it.

"rj!" jin started to get frustrated. jin went to the other barn on the far right side of the field. "rj?" jin had only been over here three times, it had been 3 years since he was last at the farm.

"gosh. it's so much stuff in this one." jin stated, he tried to move around in the barn. "need some help?" a voice spoke. and the boy crouching down quickly turned his attention to the big double doors, seeing taehyung leaning against one of the door frames, arms crossed and a smile on his face with a raised eyebrow. 

"taehyung!!" jin shouted as he ran to hug the older, wrapping his legs around the older's waist & threw his arms around the older's neck. "i missed you!! what are you doing here?" jin said, still holding onto the older. "i came here to see astra." taehyung replied, showing his boxy smile. 

jin got down off taehyung. "wait, you still have her?" jin questioned. "yeah, wanna see her?"

"i would, but i'm looking for rj, he got out of the cage." jin pouted. "oh you mean the alpaca? he's right there." taehyung pointed.

"rj!!" jin ran and embrace the fury alpaca. " wow, i can't believe you got away." jin stated.

"i'm gonna take him back over there, you can come if you want." jin showed his fond smile. taehyung followed jin.

"what took you so long?! i've been waiting- who's this?" jungkook gave a disgusting look towards tae.

"uh, this is taehyung.. my bestfriend, & taehyung this is jungkook.. my brother." jin said, as he finished putting rj in his cage.

jungkook shot a murdering glare at taehyung. taehyung lightly chuckled & glared back. as they were having a stare contest, it leaves jin in an awkward situation.

"ok!, let's go see astra now." jin said, grabbing onto taehyung's forearms. "sure." taehyung smirked at jungkook before leaving the barn.

"wanna ride her?" taehyung asked jin. " i don't know how to ride a horse." jin giggled, causing taehyung to coo at his actions.

"here, i'll teach you. get on." jin got up on taehyung's beautifil black and ethereal horse, astra. taehyung got on also on behind jin.

"so first, you have to have the right seating position, taehyung pulled jin's waist closer to his front. jin blushed at the sudden action.