part-4

okay this has been an extremely long wait and we want to personally apologise to you guys, Sorry this took so much time to appear but we have compensated on the length and provided a two part long thing... I hope this doesn't really disappoint you!!! also let me just tell you all that the chapter is 5300+ words long, so read when you have time.

happy reading,

Chapter-4

As soon as Sanyukta has left Randhir stood there silent looking around. He saw everyone was giggling and making fun of them. He clenched his jaw and saw the guys whom she was beating were gawking him with wide opened eyes like a statue. No one was moving. Then the "shouting Girl" ran upto him and spoke, " what did you do? How dare you to slap Sanyu didi?" , she almost yelled.

" what? This was the only way to control her. " he informed.

" listen! Who so ever you are Mister, You shouldn't have done that. Yeah I asked you to control her but you cannot slap her. " she yelled again.

" look, WHO SO EVER YOUUU ARE?," stressing on the word you' more,   " don't tell me what to do and what not to do. Ek to help karo ooper se, ... you know what?... just forget it." He turned around and left the place.

The girl stomped her feet on the floor and turned around towards the guys lying on the floor, " chalo Thane, jab police ke dande pedenge na tab pata chalega. Ladkiyo ko chedte ho , haa.." She called the police and the goons got arrested.

*****************************

Vidhushi stood at the entrance near their house-gate when she saw damp  Sanyukta coming from round the corner,  as  Sanyukta approached she saw a myriad of expression passing her face "Di kya hua tumhe? " she asked in concern but to her dismay Sanyukta ran straight away to her room, slamming  the door and latching it with an abrupt force. 

Next minute Vidhushi heard the vase breaking and the frame shattering on the floor. Within a flinch of minutes her whole room was broken upside down .  Sanyukta felt humiliated at his action, he dared and showed the audacity to actually hit her, that too publically and so tightly. No one in this world had dared to do that to her except her mother but her mother was a different case. How can a random guy come and slap  her like this in public. That was hell humiliating for her. Everyone was making fun of her there. They were all laughing at her. 

"How could he ? Himmat  kaise  hui uski? "she screamed with bloodshot red eyes. 

Sanyukta glared up at the mirror,  the red swollen marks of his fingers were right across her cheek on her face .Tears dribbled down her eyes, all she could think was the embarrassment she just faced. She was trying to save another girl's dignity instead that idiot stepped in and pulled his act like a complete fool making her look like a retard. Why did he even think so high of him. Bloody mugger! Her curse words ending she was so mad at him that she could actually pull a knife through his abdomen if one murder was legal.

Sanyukta held back her hair in frustration she felt right now, she would top the charts. Breaking news she got slapped. Those nasty comments and laughs of people could already echo in her mind .

***

Vidhushi sensed the muttering and cursing inside her elder sister's room, she was worried for something. Vidhushi banged the door hard but it didn't seem of any use. 

"Di...!!" she uttered sensing Sanyukta getting quiet, but still no reply came and neither did the door unlatch.

Randhir heard her continuous banging on the door and came out of his room to check the current scenario. He saw Vidhushi knocking hard over Sanyukta's door and she didn't seem to budge out.