Who's The Sinner?

"WHAT'S happening?! I can't believe it! Are you telling me that Lorraine is dead?" Ellaine said with disbelief.

"Yes. They said that it was an accident. The autopsy result showed that she died from drowning." Kianna said while sobbing. While her boyfriend, Marco, is comforting her.

"I can't believe this. First was Shaine, and now this?! Lorraine? And how the hell did she even drown when she's a freaking professional swimmer?!" ellaine once again shouted because of frustration.

"Babe, calm down okay? We'll get to the bottom of this." her boyfriend James, calmed her down. The pair of couple is both in doubt because everything was too much of a coincidence. But they can't seem to know what really is happening if everything is indeed not as simple as it seems.

But without anyone's knowledge,
someone was secretly smiling sinisterly while enjoying the reactions of every single one of them.

"WE'RE here. You two should rest first." Marco said after they've reached the girl's house.

It was already dark outside and they just came back from the police station, since the case and incident about Lorraine's death is still on-going.

"He's right. Just let us handle everything." James also said.

"Yes, we will do that. Drive safely then." Kianna said while smiling. On the other hand, Ellaine, just stayed silent even after they already entered their house after the boys have left.

TIME CHECK: 12:05 A.M.

ELLAINE woke up in the middle of the night. Feeling thirsty, she then decided to fetch some water downstairs.

Walking in the long empty hallway in their house, Ellaine can't help but feel terrified.

The thoughts of her two best friends death just added to her fear.

And just as she was about to turn around and go back to her room, an unexpected sight welcomed her.

An image of a person hiding in the shadow, holding a knife that was pointed at her.

She wanted to scream and run so badly. But the mixed feeling of anger, being terrified and frustration made her mind a total mess. That's why she can't seem to know what to do, the only thing in she knows is that she has to run away.

But seems like she was really destined to die in the hands of that murderer.

While running away, Ellaine's trembling caused her to trip and fall. She started sobbing and crying like crazy as the sound of footsteps started to echo in her ears.

Ellaine did her best to stand but it was too late. She felt a sharp object stabbed her from the back, straight to her heart. The metalic taste was there when she started coughing blood. But what terrifies her even more was the familiar voice of the person who killed her.

"Goodbye. Dear Ellaine."

THE loud sound of the police's sirens can be heard everywhere "Around what time did you discover the dead body?" one of the detectives asked Kianna who was trembling and crying hard at that time.

"I-I don't know. I-----" the interrogation was interrupted by a loud shout.

"No!!!! Ellaine!" Kianna immediately turned her head on the direction where the voice came from, only to see James who was crying while hugging Ellaine's dead body, while her boyfriend Marco, is running towards her direction.

Seeing that, Kianna doesn't know what to feel anymore. She even asked herself.

Why? Just why did it have to happen? Why us???

EVERYTHING became even more chaotic after Ellaine's death .

Three months have past since that tragedy.

James, committed suicide because of depression. And Kianna, who was the first one to see Ellaine's dead body became traumatized.

While Marco, Kianna's boyfriend, became a suspect for the past murders.

It was due to the reason that he was seen and caught on cam., wandering outside the girls house when the murder of Ellaine was done.

But unfortunately, his innocence was only proven after he died in prison, in the hands of the other prisoners.

But even so, the victims family among with the authority only has one question in mind.

If Marco is not the murderer then, who is the sinner?

November 16
3 months after the tragedy
08:18 p.m.

"KIANA~~. Where are you hiding dear Kiana?" a voice said in a singsong and creepy way that made the woman she/he was looking for tremble.

This one is no other than the murderer. The one who caused the tragedy that ruined their lives. And the murderer who took all of her friends away from her.

Kianna us trembling so hard and trying her best not to make even the slightest sound.

"Why are you hiding? Don't you miss me? Have you forgotten already, we're the closest one right? That's why I've let you live a little longer." the voice once again echoed in every corner of her room.

Hiding inside the closet, Kianna can clearly hear every single thing that she've said. Aside from that, she can also see her face clearly. The face of the demon who ruthlessly killed all of her friends.

And the most painful part?

That person was once one of them. A precious friend who they thought died after she/he went missing.

Kianna started sobbing while closing her eyes tightly. Afraid to see the cruel face of the one she once considered as her dear friend.

After a couple of minutes has passed, everything finally became quiet. The voice was gone as the one who own it, was what Kianna thought.

'Is she gone? Did she leave yet?'

Having that thought, she slowly opened her eyes. But as soon as she did, she regretted it instantly. The grinning face of a woman holding a hammer pointed at her came in sight.

"S-Shaine." she muttered full of fear.

"Goodbye my friend!" the smilling face and cruel voice of hers was the last thing she saw and heard before a stong force struck her head.

End