Believe in sum

Believing in something is better than nothing. It doesn't take blood for one to be a dad.
Respect is earned. So You can't demand. We're all children of God,
Driving past the limit, yeah that's all our bad. the music is bumpin just because We feeling a little sad. always singing, never lying. skinny girls are really still trying,
Uff.
i don't carry in my Subie, moms are literally tryna do me. A milli & stay high. I love juice wrld and lil tunechi. Suicidal people should come cuddle me. If you ain't vibing then don't follow me. If you can't verbally defend yourself don't come at me. I'm looking for that shawty that's outside her reality. nobody knows her or her sexuality. if you asked she'd tell you fuck off but watch and learn.. Imagine being salty, because I'm Dennis the menace, I make my bitch suck my dick while I drive her to the dentist.
fuck your mom and your auntie, gossip for what?
envy and jealousy?
I punish the coochie like I'm Hercules, yea bitch I'm Hercules!
no matter the platter, take that thought and sit next to her.
Like lil Wayne said, It's so simple that it's complicated.
show her songs, if you like her show her how you feel, write it into literature. dr Seuss type rhymes could expresss how you feel for her. Knowledge is power, so you better be ready to interlace two different worlds!
snakes hiss like they wanna snack on you. (Uglyburger0) like a bad attitude. Don't let her put doubt in you. That's why you're the man. And if you aren't then gtfo because I'm coming home.