Letting Go

Thursday is here and im excited normally people get excited for Fridays but i like to think of it as a 4 day weekend.
Getting dress is always the hard part what to wear trying to impress all the boys. Tonight i shall go with a short dress and high hells , i like to have a few drinks before i go out gets me in the mood. My girlfriends are here we are ready to go out before i knew it i already had 2 bottles of wine at this point i started to love wine.
We get to the pub and im all about drinking and dancing and flirting. After about 20mins of being there some really cute guy comes up to me and for the first time i didnt feel sad i felt alive and wanted. We danced all night drank lots and laughed so much. He decided to invite me back to his place and i agreed we shared the most passionate night.
As im laying there in the moring i realized what a silly idiot i was, i ended up walking out without saying a word its better like that.
As i drove home all i kept thinking was had i truly let go or was it just me being a whore...
I laid down for a long nap thinking about everything and how hurt i truly was as i woke i told myself its time to let go you need to move on and enjoy yourself so thats exactly what i did...