𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲▪ Ergi C.

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥: Remarried Empress
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: Romance
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: Spoiler
𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: Duke Ergi x Female reader

_______________________________

A sight of the Eastern Empire's Empress Rashta clinging hastily to Duke Ergi and her begging him was definitely a sight to see.

I was impressed on how desperate the new empress to Ergi

Deciding to eavesdrop a bit by their conversation was a great decision after hearing what the empress confession.

"I have to tell you something!"

"There is nothing more to talk about"

"You have to listen to me! Its an order!

Rashta exclaimed and was about to led him to a room but Ergi decided to take his leave while Rashta stand firmly and cried out desperately.

"I like you. I love you. Please don't leave"

With where i stand i can see Ergi smiling and i decided to interfere

'I don't want her stealing what's mine'

I let my presence known to the both of them which made Ergi look at me with relief.

"I think i heard enough to call her majesty a nothing but a whore" I spoke mockingly while covering my mouth with my hands

"Huh!? Who are you to insult me!? I am the empress so show some respect!" Rashta retort

"I am sorry but i don't need to respect someone who only became an empress because she became a concubine and pregnant with his majesty's child" I said sternly still giving her a fake smile and i continued, "And i can't let someone, even the empress stealing my man"

Rashta look at me surprised and turn her gaze at Ergi who walked closer to me then kissing my lips

"You shouldn't have travel darling"

"Ergi you can't blame me for getting scared after someone informed me that you got harmed"

"Still darling i cannot let you travel all alone since it might affect our baby"

"BABY!?" Rashta exclaimed with widened eyes looking at me and Ergi then my tummy.

"Yes I am indeed pregnant with Ergi's off spring so I am asking you to back off" I said sternly at her

"Come on my darling there is no need to stress yourself further and beside she is not my type and never will be" Ergi stated smirking at the broken Empress.

" You call yourself an empress but you're not acting like one, how shameful your majesty" I mockingly say

Ergi supported me walking back at the carriage and with that we left the new empress of Eastern Empire.

"What a naive girl thinking of me taking a liking at her"

"You're just good at manipulating my dear"

"Yes indeed i am"

"I just hope our son won't take that after you, just imagining him breaking lots of girls heart makes me feel sorry for them"

"I hope so too darling but speaking of personality you were sexy earlier my dear" He said smirking at me while holding my hand.

"Oh shush"

__________________________

End

✍︎いざみ