~Chapter 1 : The man and the room~

You open your eyes slowly to see your in a room. No history to how you got there. You can feel the soft, warm blanket for it seems your on a bed. The walls are a brownish color and you can see a wardrobe and a vanity with variety of jewels. It's a small simple room. As you get off the bed you can feel the cold floor touch your feet. As you stand you see a glimpse of your reflection in a mirror near by. As you take a step closer you see your in a white sleeping gown and you see your beautiful, soft, (h/c) hair. You then hear a noise, it seems your not the only one in the strange home you woke in. As you take a few steps closer to the big, wooden, heavy door you grab the metal handle to open it. When you open it you see a kitchen, a small living room and a small table to eat. Around the room you can see many varieties of plants and glass jars of different colors and objects inside on the shelves. The walls are a yellowish color with a bit of dirt from the many years the home had been standing. As you take another step, crash, you see a glass jar hit the floor. You feel a few shards of glass hit your leg, you fall and wince in pain at that moment you realized you had beautiful, white wings on your back. You then hear footsteps at your direction, in fear you go move a bit more to the corner and close your eyes, only to feel a soft touch against your hurt leg. They carry you back to your bed in their strong arms without saying a word. They grab a jar that had some sort of oil and rub it on your leg that had the glass shards. They then grabbed some tweezers and slowly removed the glass shards, you can feel the shard being removed from your leg but you don't feel any pain. "The oil I used is a numbing oil I made", says the man in black. His voice was sounds cool and deep, just the sounds of his voice made your heart flutter. You nod you head as he then grabs some bandages and wraps them around your leg. "You should be fine for now, and please don't walk to much you'll just hurt your leg again. And try to control those wings of your why don't you, also you hungery?" As he said these words you can hear you stomach growl at the word of food. You slowly nod only for him to carry you again to a comfortable seat in the table near the kitchen. As you sit you can smell egg, bacon, and some toast. You don't know how you got here and you need to know, but even so I don't think you'll hate it so much in this strange home.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Hello :) thank you for reading
I decided to write this off a dream I had. This isn't all, and I did add more stuff so the story makes more sense :) I will try to make chapters if you all would like me to do so. This is about you and man in black cloths in a small cottage in the woods. You don't know how you got there because of some accident that happened do to the accident you don't remember anything. As you try to find from were you came from and know more about yourself you slowly fall in love with this man.

Just wanted to let you know that im not exactly sure what the man's name will be so ill still be looking for a name if you have any recommendations for a name please let me know :) and I also don't know if that's the cover I'll be using for sure :)